History Channel documentary debunks all 9/11 conspiracy theories, 1 by 1

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Sep 12, 2010.

1. I have spent more time looking at 9/11 since the day it happened (former Army Ranger & AH-1S Army Aviator - former Airline Industry employee) than you could imagine.....your video does nothing to challenge PROPER due diligence........... http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=206571

:cool:

#21     Sep 13, 2010
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Beat me to it.

Open your mind, Hello.

Government has pulled this shit for THOUSANDS of YEARS.

Self-inflicted wound. False Flag. This is State Craft 101.

The US Government has a long history of pulling false flags, too.

Gulf of Tonkin was staged by the US Navy. Total bullshit.

How many American boys died in Vietnam? 50,000?

How many Viet Cong died? And civilians? 300,000?

They don't give a fuck.

Look at Bush. He lied us into the Iraq War. All the "actionable intelligence" was forged or written by graduate students 5 years prior !!! It was a big fucking scam.

And how many American boys died in Iraq? Including med-evac to Ramstein? 15K. Or more. How many Iraqi civilians died ?? Hundreds of thousands.

They don't give a fuck about you, me, or anyone. The "Elites" have an agenda. And if they decide on War, making a pawn sacrifice here or there, doesn't matter.

#22     Sep 13, 2010
  3. BTW, Alex Jones Was ROCKIN in the history channel joke! :cool:

:eek: :D :eek:

Too bad all you GOVERNMENT lovers did not get to see Mineta answer questions (ah, he refused...too bad)......just another minion who does not have the SACK to show up and answer questions for the history channel joke!

#23     Sep 13, 2010
  4. achilles28

achilles28

haha

Do you ever talk about your service, AMT ?

#24     Sep 13, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

Is there a single word in the universe which would convince you, that you are wrong? I just thought of all the different burns to prove you wrong, and the fact of the matter is that at this point you will accept anything as confirmation of your dreams, i could tell you mohamid got nailed to a crucifix and you would tell me he burned in 9/11.

Like what i said before your actions are disgusting, i would wish you harm if i was playing the same game as you but the fact of the matter is that i am excersising restraint, and trust me i am giving you a much bigger cushion then i would give my own friends, because i dont want to get mad, say it one more time that me or anyone involved with me caused 9/11 and i guarantee my restraint will be gone.

Feel free to do what you want, freedom is a choice, and it is a choice that i appreciate, it gives me the same choice as you, and the same choice as anyone on this thread, all i can hope for at this point s that you are actually capable of choosing for yourself. For once in your life look at logic, and dont look at stupid petty truther bullshit. Analyse something like a reasonal human being the real numbers and facts are right in front of you, why not do something with it.

#25     Sep 13, 2010
  6. On occasion I do. I had to deal with all that Globalist factions bull$hit many years ago.....their contempt for the common man and BLOOD LUST for destruction of the current world is a hell of a wake up call! Most of the masses do not have a clue as to what they are up against.....well they will find out eventually.

#26     Sep 13, 2010
  7. achilles28

achilles28

You have no idea what you're talking about.

As far the thinly-veiled threats, I couldn't give a shit. You're another inconsequential douche on a site filled with them.

You honestly think you can just write-off 1300 Engineers and Phd's because it doesn't jive with your myopic world view?

Like I said, study some history. False Flag is the norm, rather than the exception. US has done this shit to itself for a long, long time.

#27     Sep 13, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

Why not do somethig about it, and throw the pieces together later?

#28     Sep 13, 2010
  9. achilles28

achilles28

I'm really happy decorated veterans - like yourself - know about this stuff and actively oppose it. Gives me hope.

#29     Sep 13, 2010
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Still waiting for you to make a horses ass out of me....

NIST changed the "official" collapse story how many times, AMT? 3? or was it 4?

#30     Sep 13, 2010