History and Movies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mav88, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Mav88

Mav88

[​IMG]

If that picture is not photoshopped then yes I am inclined to believe it, it makes too much sense given Obama's ego driven image agenda.

Note the exaggeration in the site quoted:

from the more trustworthy site I gave:

A good record but by no means extra special or war changing- 98 pilots lost versus 111 aerial kills (plus 150 on the ground also). We are talking about a wing of about 80 aircraft with 111 aerial kills in a war that featured tens of thousands of German aircraft.

#11     Jan 21, 2012
  2. Mav88

Mav88

From what I read it seems the 2009 New York story checks out. Now I understand why Obama's fall guy resigned so quick, some lowlife named Caldera. Obama acted like Caldera was being a bad boy acting on his own, I remember that well now. If you think that Obama was not in on this for Lucas, then you just are not cynical enough to be realistic. What a damned liar, didn't he say something about being the most ethical administration?

http://www.usnews.com/news/obama/ar...ra-resigns-over-air-force-one-photo-op-mishap

He's such a great and wise leader is he not? He ordered a review! Wow, I get a tingle down my leg just thinking about that.

#12     Jan 21, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

If we can eliminate the number of accidents we'd have their kill ratio.

#13     Jan 22, 2012
  4. Into YOUR abyss Angry White Man!

Get over it, the fifties are gone, and your time is UP:D

#14     Jan 22, 2012
  5. Maybe, just maybe, Obama overreached on that one. But it is dam cool if those jets DID have red tails, considering.:D

#15     Jan 22, 2012
  6. If you believe, the Tuskegee Airmen were not significant in WWII, you might be an Angry White Man:D

#16     Jan 22, 2012
  7. Good that you do watch MSNBC, keep at it, you might learn something. Please do not forget Rachael Maddow.

#17     Jan 22, 2012
  8. Wallet

Wallet

I think every person who wore the uniform was significant, regardless of their race.

#18     Jan 22, 2012
  9. Well you are not an Angry White Man, and welcome to the Great Melting Pot called the United States of America

#19     Jan 22, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

If you believe I actually said that then you are delusional and in need of both meds and counseling.

#20     Jan 22, 2012