Historical Tech Analysis

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by nitro, Jan 26, 2007.

1. nitro

nitro

Hi,

Is there a website that I can query for a given day in the past, whether a given future was in an "inside narrow range 4 day (INR4)", or in a "narrow range 7 day (NR7)" on the start of that given day?

Preferably the result would come back in spreadsheet format if I asked for a range of days. But If I could type in a date, and it came back with that information for just one day, that would be ok too.

Thanks,

nitro

2. rosy2

rosy2

how much do you think people would pay for a site like this? subscription service.

3. nitro

nitro

It should be "free" imo. Get the money from advertisers, that is, use the EliteTrader , Google, etc model...

nitro

4. If it's important to you, it's probably important to a lot of other people too. Why not start a business (just as Baron started ET) to provide a free, advertiser-supported website that gives people on-demand historical TA? You'd get the historical TA website you want, AND if a lot of other people like the site, use it, and click-through the ads, you'd make some nice profits too. It'd be a win-win.