Historical News Articles and FactCheck Agree: Obama is Kenyan-born

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Oct 21, 2009.

1. trevqq

trevqq

"We distort, you comply"

motto of Faux News network.

#21     Oct 21, 2009
  2. I did not say I don't trust African media. How can you deduce such a thing? How can you possibly survive the trading wars if that's the kind of logic you come up with?

You said, "ask the writers what they meant"... what they mean has absolutely NOTHING to do with proof. And I suggested writers could be influenced with money to say whatever they buyer wants.

Somewhere there is fact which will prove or deny Obama's eligibility. So far, it hasn't been made public.

#22     Oct 21, 2009
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Racist? Here's the racist:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2613389#post2613389

jficquette, you're the gift that keeps on giving :D

#23     Oct 21, 2009

4. The African writer is the media. If you say maybe they take money to say what the buyer want them to say, you not trust them.
    Some people in another thread say if Obama is not eligible, Hillary Clinton would find that information before, because she is the pit bull. :D

#24     Oct 21, 2009
  5. "What African writer meant" is NOT the media.

Trust that writers cannot be bought? That their employer cannot be bought? That a country's cooperation cannot be bought? You're kidding, right?

Most don't consider the possibility that others would not want to be president at this time... rather there be someone else to "take the blame". Could be true for both parties.

#25     Oct 21, 2009

6. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then

QUOTE]Quote from trendlover:

In the same article is this quote.

"Prior to the announcement of the Ghana trip, it was widely speculated that Mr Obama’s first visit to Africa will be to Kenya, the land of his paternal ancestors."

AND this quote

"For Ghana, Obama's visit will be a celebration of another milestone in African history as it hosts the first-ever African-American President on this presidential visit to the continent of his birth."

http://www.theobamafile.com/_exhibits/AfricaContinentOfHisBirth.htm
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So in one article I can ask "continent of his birth"? is the writer lying to help birther and lawyers?
    And I can ask from the same article "Kenya, the land of his paternal ancestors"? is the writer lying to help Obama supporters?
    But my(opinion) is the writer say "Kenyan-born" because he thinks of Obamas root, OR maybe the writer (assume) Obama is born in Kenya and never question that or look for proof. The first post in this thread say all the articles come from (before) everyone is thinking about Obama and where he is born. So all the writers are thinking about is the news of someone who has a Kenyan father could possible be the President of USA. That is something to be proud of. And maybe that news will help bring attention to that poor continent. That is my opinion.

#26     Oct 21, 2009
  7. trevqq

trevqq

#27     Oct 21, 2009
  8. There are what, 7 quotes... and ALL of them are in error when they state Obama was "Kenyan born"?

Maybe they were (though unlikely, I think), but it's a BIG deal and it should not be taken for granted that they all meant, "born in American from a Kenyan father"..

"Reasonable doubt" exists....

#28     Oct 21, 2009
  9. Ricter

Ricter

All seven and many more could be wrong, if a shared source is wrong. Argumentum ad populum.

#29     Oct 21, 2009

10. If people doubt, they can take the articles and ask the writers to prove Obama is Kenyan-born (prove he is born in Kenya if that what they mean)
    If ET have the articles in this thread (evidence), then so easy for lawyers and birthers to find that evidence too, and ask the writers to prove how they know Obama is born in Kenya.

#30     Oct 21, 2009