Historical Fundamental Data

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by EliteTraderNYC, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Bump. I've been looking for historical or current bulk fundamental data. Anybody figure this out?

#11     Dec 11, 2012
  2. Did you try emailing QuantQuote and seeing if they can do it? I am kind of interested in this data as well, but not curious enough to email them and get pricing, you should email them and report back :D

#12     Dec 12, 2012
  3. I am holding off on using fundamental data for now because I dont think I will really need it.

#13     Jan 2, 2013
  4. I emailed QuantQuote.. and it turns out they're pretty well out of my price range. Either way, I wasn't totally clear they had what I was looking for.

I kept digging though and last month I found this site: http://www.instrumental-data.com

Which I can afford.. and its closer to what I was looking for anyway. I've been subscribing to their feed for the last few weeks, and so far so good. They don't have history, which sucks, but I emailed them and they said they were working on it, though they didn't really give me a time frame.

Also, you should check out their blog posts.. the one about how to create a free stack to automatically trade is really interesting.

#14     Jan 16, 2013
  5. On a related, note, does anyone know of a good source for historical earnings data -- incl. date and time of release?

#15     Jan 18, 2013
  6. Care to comment what your price range is so we have some point of reference?

@Shadetree42, QuantQuote has corporate earnings data with their historical stock data, there was a column in my data purchase that had it, not sure if they sell it separately. You'd have to email them to ask.

#16     Jan 19, 2013