Historic Stock Data (1 min / 5 min bars)

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by johnkd, Mar 10, 2019.

1. johnkd

johnkd

I just finished an analysis project and have historical datasets (going back 15 years) for S&P500 constituent stocks in 1min and 5min intervals. I was thinking to put it online for download but not sure if this would be of interest (unsure how commonly available the data is...). Just let me know and I'll put the files online if there's interest...

2. Please do so and share the link, that would be so helpful. I am sure lots of people would really benefit from it.

michelfett and qlai like this.
  3. I would be very interested as well!

4. johnkd

johnkd

I put this up at firstratedata.com I struggled to get the 1 min data into shape so it is only up for a few stocks and indices. Otherwise, it is 5min or 1-hour bars. I will try get more datasets up later in the month when I have spare time. Just ping me at the email in the footer if there's any issues/requests

userque likes this.
  5. John, If you have uploaded the data on firstratedata.com, do we have to buy the data from there? IS it available anywhere else without cost.

6. avin98

avin98

Is this available anywhere. It'll be extremely useful to me to get started

7. ZBZB

ZBZB

8. avin98

avin98

I dont think this bundle is free. It used to be free but not any longer I guess.

9. ZBZB

ZBZB

Where does it says that it costs?

10. avin98

avin98