Hispanic Womans Comment on Liberalism and Welfare, a MUST READ.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PAPA ROACH, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Watch the following video and then read the comment...

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...ear-old-woman-in-chester-under-investigation/

MayaAyala • 13 hours ago • parent

Richard Henkle: African Americans have long refused to ask the question about why so many African Americans revert to violence and crime. As a young Hispanic woman, I have been looking for an answer to that question regarding members of my own ethnicity.

When misguided Liberal politicians treat human beings like they treat animals in a zoo -- by feeding them, clothing them, housing them, training them and taking care of their medical needs -- then why does it surprise us when those human beings revert to animal-like violence? After all, part of the human experience is to take responsibility for one's actions. When the government takes this responsibility, you no longer know how to behave.

Language, cultural differences and poverty don't cause this. After all, there are many different minority groups that are a segment that are poor but for whom the statistics vary little in terms of criminal activity. And, of course, there have been many poor people in this country for centuries who didn't laugh when they beat up a woman.

This is a result of the "new slavery" -- in which certain segments of society are in chains to the bones of welfare that are thrown to them by some politicians who long for power.

When a large segment of a culture is willing to forsake their longstanding moral and religious views on issues like abortion and the goals of homosexual activists by voting in the pro-abortion or pro-homosexual activist politicians simply because those politicians promise a few more entitlement perks, then that culture will go into a steady decline.

If you don't believe me, then I dare you to walk through the government projects in any major city after 10 PM at night. If you feel any less safe than walking in the suburbs or small-town America, then you aren't being honest with yourself.