His Job at Bear Gone, Mr. Fox Chose Suicide

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by hughb, Nov 6, 2008.

1. zdreg

zdreg

is that important? I am straight but you are no doubt either gay or a closet gay.

I didn't mean that. you are just a turkey.

#11     Nov 6, 2008
  2. Nope. Same story, second verse. The love of money. That is the absolute, and the dead cannot argue with it, even though peabrains with situational ethics would like to chat it up. No.

Nobody pushes a man to extend his foot where there is no support. Nobody forces a gay man to stick his dick into another man's feces and risk HIV. Nobody makes you push 'buy' instead of 'sell.' It's called choice. Don't EVEN try to explain away his responsibility. Doesn't fly, turkey.

In the end, you won't spend a penny toward his expenses. You don't give a rip about him, so all you're doing is feeling guilty for something in your own life, and trying to feel better by sticking up for a dead man whose choice was to become dead.

#12     Nov 6, 2008
  3. Gay for pay!

#13     Nov 6, 2008
  4. You are a two-dimensional cartoon character. And not a particularly well drawn one, at that.

#14     Nov 6, 2008
  5. Thank you for standing up as a media sheeple. Ignored. Next? The line starts behind where Thud was standing.

#15     Nov 6, 2008
  6. zdreg

zdreg

a woman who sleeps with you is at risk for?

#16     Nov 6, 2008
  7. It's a weird story.

I honestly don't get the whole "lose your money, lose your job, commit suicide" thing (even with the health issues), but my condolences to his loved ones.

#17     Nov 6, 2008
  8. jprad

jprad

Which is only slightly worse than what you're afflicted with; being in love with yourself.

Then again, I suppose there has to be at least one person out there that thinks you're worth something, so it might as well be you...

#18     Nov 6, 2008
  9. zdreg

zdreg

it becomes overwhelming with no hope. there were male immigrants from the former soviet positions who had prestigious positions in the former soviet Union who could not adjust. their wives made more money than them in Canada and in the US. they ended it.

feigned condolences says too much.

#19     Nov 6, 2008
  10. Actually, this is a success story that ended with a sad ending. Its not weird.

This is a mentally handicapped person who overcame and had a successful career at Bear Stearns for 9 years. He made six figures, had his own office in NYC and a nice apartment in NJ.

How many mentally handicapped people do you see having long careers at investment banks?

I dont know what he was worrying about...he could have landed a job at Ladenburg...

#20     Nov 6, 2008