hiring and managing traders

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Ironplates, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Long and interesting - that is a very good setup you have here.

From the amounts I have to tell you - that sounds low (compared to what a single trader CAN earn - but getting there is a very hard story), but the benefits and a sane environment likely make it very worthwhile. At the end, if the bonus is good, plus living rent free (which is a nontrivial expense on top) makes the USD get quite far.

Sounds like a decent and interesting place to be.

Unemployed defense? That means ex military? May be a good choice. I have good experience with those, too.

#21     Jul 13, 2013
  2. thanks for posting,good business model it seems

#22     Jul 13, 2013
  3. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

And/or unemployed defense can also be civilians holding secret or higher clearances.
    Good for two years after layoff. Someone else has already paid for a rigorous background check. Re- check financials may be in order, especially in light of what you are employing them to do for you.
    This is of course excluding the 1 in millions fuck-lib-tard like what's his name now.

#23     Jul 13, 2013
  4. Metoxx?

#24     Jul 13, 2013
  5. trilogic

trilogic

If you can pull off all the programming why are you turning so called trders into goats?

These guys are not trading or learning anything really hope they are ok with this sounds like a story to me

#25     Jul 13, 2013
  6. Me thinks mr.handle is bluffing.

#26     Jul 13, 2013

7. Very cool. Thank you for sharing.

#27     Jul 13, 2013
  8. both.

more focused on managing risk relative return and trader discipline and skill.

#28     Jul 23, 2013
  9. would this apply of the operation is off shore?

i was considering having the traders being non employees, and perhaps partners. i imagine these matters would apply to operational employees such as portfolio admin, clerical, secretarial?

#29     Jul 23, 2013
  10. that's a fake fancy story, you gullible idiot.

You are an example of "the earlier you registered at ET, you more stupid you are."

In a new system of ET, you would be categorized as "Veteran Trader" or "Elite Trader." Nothing can be more misleading.

#30     Jul 23, 2013
    taowave and Van_der_Voort_4 like this.