Hiring a cofounder

Discussion in 'Options' started by Aquarians, May 10, 2018.

1. drop the bad attitude and get a life.

#71     May 15, 2018
  2. элитный трейдер

#72     May 15, 2018
  3. Arbs-r-us, I piss on your fund and money.

Could have been a beautiful friendship but you chooose to wipe your ass with it.

#73     May 15, 2018
    #74     May 15, 2018
  5. Je me pisse en your opinion. Does this make it enough explicit for you, or do you have to be reeducated?

#75     May 15, 2018
  6. By the way, I feel like the administrators of this site (Magnum) have somehow progressed over the last years (20) in somehow dropping a bit of their fearsomeness.

Now I'm thinking more on optimizing who doesn't shoot me than shooting them outright.

But that's a phantasy world, albeit pretty real in the country which invented the guys who either don't sleep or wake up when they're not supposed to.

#76     May 15, 2018
  7. JSOP

JSOP

$1000/month?!! You realize that is just $1000/4/5/8 = $6.25 an hour that you are paying? The minimum wage now is $7.25 federally in United States. You are paying a "co-founder" below minimum wage that a McDonalds burger flipper can earn to design profitable option strategies? LOL The 50% equity is more tantalizing but given the low salary, one would've usually perished before one would be able to come up with anything profitable. Given that you mentioned that you are under the influence of alcohol when you wrote this, so I won't judge too harshly. When you sober up, you might want to add a few more 0's to your offering if you are serious about the offer.

Good luck!

#77     May 15, 2018
  8. Well, I've stated from the very beginning that this post is just a warm-up, so I can get an idea of the market. I've got enough for now to drop this thread and likely never come back with a follow up. Not that I won't have $10k or $100k per month, it's just that when I'll have them, I won't be needing to advertise them here.

#78     May 15, 2018
  9. sounds good, thanks

#79     May 15, 2018