Hired The Invisible Man

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by ocean5, Jul 4, 2012.

1. ocean5

ocean5

Brother Jack tells the invisible man, “Brother, you were not hired to think."

I hired The Invisible Man not to think.I found that I counter trend when I think.I hired my Invisible Man not to think.I also found that I tend to early exit when I think,so I hired The Invisible Man not to think.After I developed a super display for trading,I hired TIM not to think.

2. zdreg

zdreg

don't you think you should have an introduction to whatever you are talking about?

3. ocean5

ocean5

Sorry,my bad.I thought it would be clear,but as an introduction you can keep this for yourself:"when you THINK while trading,you tend to take counter-trend trades."Many many things you tend to do wrong,when you think.But the most ugliest is taking a counter trends,I found.This glitch,could be corrected,you just need The Invisible Man to stop your thinking.TIM could be a glass of water on you desk.Hire a glass of water to stop thinking.But to stop thinking you need a super display at first place.

TIM is there to help you.

4. zdreg

zdreg

+ the connection to ralph ellison's invisible man.
    i read some links to the book but it doesn't make much sense to me in this context.
    a little enlightenment would be welcomed.

5. ocean5

ocean5

There is no connection,whatsoever.Quote was taken for the content sake.I told you the point already.Here we go again,when you think - you take counter trend trades.Next time you`ll take counter trend trade,know it was a train of thoughts.So put a glass of water on your desk and do not think.TIM is your inner voice,so hire him to stop your train of thoughts.

[​IMG]

• tim.jpg
      File size:
      125.6 KB
      Views:
  6. ocean5

ocean5

Take a sip with each new bar in a trend,long or short.NO countertrend trades!Notice how the 'long' glass keeps untouched.TIM is doing his job.

[​IMG]

• tim2.jpg
      File size:
      53.9 KB
      Views: