hip hoppers begin property LIQUIDATION!!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Did you even read the article or the headline? No, he did not make 400 mil, and I doubt he would have gotten even over $100 mil from the actual buyout.

Just so you know, when celebrities & stars sell expensive mansions for frivolous reasons, they sell among each other. If these mansions are on the open market, there are real financial reasons. And apparently a lack of buyers, looks like wealthy celebrity mansion afficiados are not common.

Many of these rappers overpaid for their mansions and need to free up cash for whatever reasons. My guess is that their latest ventures into creating & branding useless consumer product lines have lost traction. Otherwise, why would you sell real estate in a declining market and receive dollars which are declining in value as well.

Between the record industry troubles & the hurt consumer, these rappers need cash because their ventures have went into the red. Meanwhile, their luxury lifestyles are catching up with them.

#21     Jan 30, 2008
  2. werd, :cool:

The rappers will be back to selling hydro baby:D

Can't keep a nigga down:cool:

#22     Jan 30, 2008
  3. #23     Jan 30, 2008
  4. At noth'n but the WU bitch,

With WU we don't fuck with fools

WU TANG

THE BEST RAP ARTIST IN THE WORLD AND THEY ARE NOT BROKE!

#24     Jan 30, 2008
  5. Are you serious? :confused:

#25     Jan 30, 2008
  6. pimp my crib?

#26     Jan 30, 2008
  7. the local maybach dealer was converted to a smart car dealership last month.....

times they are a chang'n......

surf

#27     Jan 30, 2008
  8. Dead Serious,

WU TANG is The Best, period. I grew up in the Upper 80s in Manhattan and still rocked the WU.

I hate most hip hop/rap and what not. However the WU has knowledge and beats that are intelligent and their sampling was cutting edge for what they did...the style of samples they used. (Not so much the idea of sampling in General.

#28     Jan 30, 2008
  9. Times are a chang'n

NAR is Lobbying RE agents to put pressure on Congress to pass the Stim. Package.

What is wrong sally RE AGENT? Not enough homes to sell? or not ENOUGH FUCKING QUALIFIED BUYERS?

WHAT NO MORE "NO DOC" LOANS FOR W2 EMPLOYEEs

WHAT NO MORE LOANS TO ILLEGALS ?

#29     Jan 30, 2008
  10. Crap, now where am I going to get my 62 serviced when I come visit?

#30     Jan 30, 2008