hip hoppers begin property LIQUIDATION!!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, Jan 30, 2008.

1. there are many wealthy people with subprime mortgages. no idea the situation with these guys, maybe they are moving up, i don't know.

i know someone personally with 3.5 million of subprime debt thats gonna ratchet up to 11% in may..... and he can't refi......

surf

#11     Jan 30, 2008
  2. sumosam

sumosam

WOW! That is worrisome

:(

#12     Jan 30, 2008
  3. balda

balda

that is awesome.

#13     Jan 30, 2008
  4. jsmooth

jsmooth

50 Cent made 400 Million from the whole Vitamin Water buyout (http://www.sixshot.com/articles/7220/) - i highly doubt he's selling as a result of the sub prime mess, and he cant pay the mortgage.

#14     Jan 30, 2008
  5. AAA30

AAA30

#15     Jan 30, 2008

6. yeah, that's amazing.

however, think of tyson, or mc hammer--- how much money did those guys blow thru in a very short period of time??

when you're importing veinless marble from greece, etc. , money goes very quickly.....

surf

#16     Jan 30, 2008
  7. clacy

clacy

You could hand 10 of these guys $100's of millions and half will be bankrupt in 10 years.

Maybe I'm just jealous, but it seems like way too many of these guys don't handle their wealth all that well.

#17     Jan 30, 2008
  8. Yeah he definitely spends the money. I saw some shit on that house show on MTV and that dude buys some expensive shit. Exactly, look at Tyson and MC hammer, those guys had retarded amounts of money and now they're broke.

#18     Jan 30, 2008
  9. Im in the music business and own a digital Label. Its a hobby that brings in money.

The "Record" industry has been in trouble for years. They can not recoup the "hype" money they spend for these artist anymore.

Most recent news, is that many of the top 5 left will be laying off and restructuring their "assets", which means artist.

Record Labels waited to long to embrace digital sales, which will be the death to them.

Their Overhead is super high, far higher than the returns they receive since 2000.

Most Rappers are still "niga" rich after making a shit load of money.

however, much like many of the wealthy I know, they are unloading assets they dont use, or that can't give them Tax shelters. They know what storm is coming and rather light'n up the boat to prevent it from sinking. The rappers listed might be doing the same thing on the advice of their Finance Guy.

To bad the idiot sheeople of America can't grasp what they need to do.

we will see who has the last laugh, 50 Cent unloading property or Johny Pay Check with is never ending Debt load.

#19     Jan 30, 2008
  10. The poor just go back to being poor. The rich always have the most to lose.

#20     Jan 30, 2008