hip hop scum

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and TV' started by SoesWasBetter, Jan 30, 2018.

1. how many of you millennial metros even know this exists ?

If you cant listen to the whole thing , dont miss starting at 46:00 but make sure your mother isn't around

#101     Feb 12, 2018
  2. Ditch

Ditch

#102     Feb 12, 2018
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

I assume you meant start at 47:00.
    This is music? A chick repeating nonsensical lyrics to a kick drum and a high-hat as she has an orgasm?
    Yeah that beats hip-hop. (rolling eyes)
    But I don't see it being played in elevators 50 years from now.
    But maybe.
    jmho

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    #103     Feb 12, 2018
  4. I mostly dislike zappa noise except for a very few songs

#104     Feb 13, 2018
  5. Hiph0p done rite

#105     Feb 15, 2018
  6. More Reel HipH0p

#106     Feb 15, 2018
    #107     Mar 1, 2018

8. Yeah, my taste is eclectic.

No need to listen to lowlife when there are real artists walking the earth.

Just sayin

#108     Mar 4, 2018
  9. easymon1

easymon1

Providing a window into the music of an american subculture. While you may get indignant when you're on vaca taking a little bicycle ride after the after golf on the way to the beach. Hmmm, let's pedal down this street it goes the direction we want. Cruisin along everything goin fine and from behind you a gutteral yell "What are you doin on MY street Mothertrucker!" It's broad daylight so you got that goin for you. He prolly can't catch bicycle so ya just continue steady as she goes and listen intently for footsteps of the chase. NADA. No problemo. But listening to some good ol gangster rap can keep one aware that some folks have no manners to say the lease, lol. May be a good rule of thumb to stay off that street when the city drops into the night. Check out some Cypress Hill. Good beat. Strong language.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
    #109     Aug 18, 2022