hip hop scum

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and TV' started by SoesWasBetter, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Here's some more Nyman for the child that thought it was boring stuff

#91     Feb 11, 2018
  2. This is pretty cool . There is real music out there, but you have to look for it, the radio stations rarely play anything decent

No crotch grabbing or guitarbating here

#92     Feb 11, 2018
  3. Ditch

Ditch

I'll listen to that when I'm deaf. No soul, no energy, no emotion, music for zombies.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    #93     Feb 11, 2018
  4. lol, moron triggered

#94     Feb 11, 2018
  5. see my theory has always been, that the music one likes is a window onto the soul. its not really a matter of taste at all. its a matter of intellect.

thus, if you like low iq noise, then being exposed to something better will rarely move you up the evolutionary scale. dna , is, dna.

just a theory .

[​IMG]

#95     Feb 11, 2018
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

WTF?...I went to Wiki to see if that was Ian Anderson (of Jethro Tull). Go to 38:00 .... sounds just like him. Plays the flute like him too. Wiki makes no mention of him in the group however. Nor does Anderson's Wiki page. Can't go by pictures, the guy was always strange lookin. Thats gotta be him. That voice is too unique. And the flute.

EDIT.... yea thats him, those crazy eyes give him away.

#96     Feb 11, 2018
  7. Ditch

Ditch

When I was 14 and only into prog I used to think like that.

#97     Feb 11, 2018
  8. I'm into many diff styles. But testosterone poisoned noise not one of them

#98     Feb 11, 2018
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

But "testosterone poisoned noise" is rock and roll old man. :D
    Check this one out. Back before cell-phones, MTV, and million dollar sound boards. When the amps had tubes and weren't called "vintage". There's not a band out today that can touch this. Bump it to 3:50 old guy. The Brits had nothin' on us. And Premiata Forneria Marconi (your posts above)... that was the Italian rock scene in the 70's!? Yikes. They should just stick to making sports cars over there.

#99     Feb 11, 2018
  10. This is art.

Heavy metal and hip hop r knot

#100     Feb 12, 2018