Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by omegapoint, Aug 13, 2010.
Never heard of this before.
Here is a little more on the Hindenburg Omen as reported by ZeroHedge.
It says "there's a 25% probability of a full-blown stock-market crash in the next 120 days." That means that the Hindenburg Omen has a 75% failure rate !!
i really don't care if there was a hindenburg or not, i know the stock market will fall over time to 5500 at least . all a chartist needs to do is look at the long term chart and draw trend lines.
You really need to learn a little bit about probability calculations...
Separate names with a comma.