HILLARY

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buy1Sell2, Oct 24, 2016.

1. We are in agreement that Trump and his devotees have issues.

#11     Oct 24, 2016
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

And there you have it folks---The classic liberal personal attack and mis-direct. The point has been confirmed.

#12     Oct 24, 2016
    Tom B likes this.
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

By the way, I would not classify myself with my anti Hillary vote as being a Trump devotee

#13     Oct 24, 2016
    ajcrshr likes this.
  4. Sure, B1S2, you're winning it just like Trump is.

Let's not kid ourselves. The only suitable response to your posts is bug spray.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    #14     Oct 24, 2016
  5. Voting for Trump as "anti-Hellary" is a plenty good enough reason.

If one does "otherwise", they might just as well not bother voting at all and sit home with their thumb up their butt!

Personally, I'm hoping a Trump presidency will be a good thing for America. If not... and even if he isn't declared victor... at least my vote will offset one stupid-ass vote for Hellary. (I know, that's not much... but at least it's something. I'd like it if being a smart guy with a high IQ, paying attention and being politically aware would count for more... but unfortunately my vote counts the same as some greedy-ass, ignorant, brainwashed Leftist parasite who lives off of an EBT card of which I'm forced to pay. Not much I can do about that.)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    #15     Oct 24, 2016
  6. I don't think you would because that would preclude you from participating in the process.

#16     Oct 24, 2016
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Tax Rates (not taxes) MUST be decreased for wealthy and middle class. Income tax rates need to be the same for all.

#17     Oct 24, 2016
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Those not making enough to pay taxes under the current system, need to pay their fair share at the same rate as everyone else.

#18     Oct 24, 2016
  9. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

70 percent of taxes are paid by 5 percent of the population. The wealthy are paying their fair share and more

#19     Oct 24, 2016
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Lower tax rates on the wealthy and middle class and more revenue will come into the system

#20     Oct 24, 2016