Hillary wants 5 yr Int. Rate FREEZE!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IanMacQuaide, Dec 5, 2007.

1. You're right on target. She'll kill the market like her husband did. oh wait....
    Your "MBA president" has been real good for the market, it hasn't even outperformed treasuries in the 7 years he's been in.
    That's a fact, do the math.

#31     Dec 5, 2007
  2. That's what I just said. We have to bite the bullet and let the real estate along with these moronic subprime borrowers and lenders go to hell....No more bail outs no more help. The gummint needs to step aside.

Only way. The pain will purify.

#32     Dec 5, 2007
  3. Can you imagine slick Willie as the first man. Party. :p

#33     Dec 5, 2007
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Hillary's been reading the Bible to you?

#34     Dec 5, 2007
  5. bathrobe

bathrobe

Disliking Hillary does not mean I like Bush; your quote is the perfect example of a Hillary supporter: afraid to admit you support her hubby and that is why she gets support in the first place.

I said nothing about Bill, but I seriously doubt he is going to read to innercity kids like a normal first lady. Life was great under Bill Clinton but it is a different world and I think she will try to differentiate herself from him and that is where she will stumble if elected.

plenty of idiots have MBA's

#35     Dec 5, 2007
  6. bathrobe

bathrobe

Hillarious pic

#36     Dec 5, 2007

7. hahaha, that's a great pic!

:D

#37     Dec 5, 2007
  8. Realist

Realist

subsidies for subprime borrowers courtesy of your hard earned death defying declining US dollars...

what a damn shame...

#38     Dec 5, 2007
  9. loik

loik

10. timbo

timbo

When Hillary becomes president, frozen cigars for everyone.

#40     Dec 5, 2007