Hillary Should be disqualified from being President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Jan 24, 2013.

1. wildchild

wildchild

With more and more information coming out about the death of Junior Seau and chronic traumatic encephalopathy, it seems to me that Hillary Clinton should be barred from being President.

We know that Hillary suffered a concussion recently and it seems likely that Hillary may suffer from CTE as a result. People who suffer from CTE experience psychotic episodes and erratic behavior. Hillary certainly has shown those traits. Her testimony yesterday went from crying to shouting down Senators in a bizarre spectacle.

Whether the CTE was caused by this recent concussion or whether it was caused by years of Bill ramming her head into the headboard, it is apparent we need to find out the extent that she may suffer from CTE. The country cannot afford to have a President who potentially has a degenerative brain disease that causes psychotic behavior.

2. JamesL

JamesL

You sure it's not from all those years listening to Deep Purple and Black Sabbath that are the cause of her episodes of erratic behavior?

3. pspr

pspr

She just suffers from CHLS. It's a degenerative disease that effects the moral centers of the brain. Left untreated it leads to the complete moral breakdown of the infected. (Clinton Habitual Lying Syndrome)

4. I seriously doubt she listened to good stuff like Deep Purple & Black Sabbath.

5. So you think your brain damage qualifies to judge that of others? Cool.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

We have one now, apparently due to excess pot smoking.

7. pspr

pspr

And we have a Vice President who has pickled his brain and liver with alcohol.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

AND we're supposed to be proud of both?

9. I'll feel better when both are stored in their separate jars for 3rd graders to gawk at.

10. pspr

pspr

And wired up to some floating eyeballs. :D

#10     Jan 24, 2013