Hillary on the ropes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 11, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

I think that statement calls for some clarification since physics applies to ALL reality. Explain yourself, Buckwheat. I want to see you try to get out of this one.

#61     May 13, 2013
  2. What he's trying to say is "It’s the truth even if it didn’t happen.":cool: :eek: :D

#62     May 13, 2013
  3. I'm not sure that they're all in "full" coverup mode. That's not to say I expect them to suddenly turn into attack dogs and go after the truth like a pack of hounds, but there has been a slight shift, and that's a dent which wasn't there before.
    There is no big conspiracy here. Clinton dropped the ball, failed to do her job, and Obama didn't want it as a topic of discussion that close to election, so they mislead, misrepresented the truth, told a convoluted a story as possible. A willing press eargerly assisted. Obama got re-elected and 2016 is a million years away. The 47% have short memories. Mission accomplished.
    Now they'll slow walk their way through a half assed investigation. A couple people might get the boot, and that will be that. Unless one or more dem candidates want to make it an issue come 2016, it will be just another vast right wing conspiracy to make Clinton look bad. No votes will be gained or lost, which means the republicans have a problem winning the presidential election.

#63     May 13, 2013
  4. Didn't nifong and billy clinton get disbarred for that?

#64     May 13, 2013