Hillary on the ropes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 11, 2013.

1. Too much blaze, PT. Or maybe too much moonshine, who knows?:D

#41     May 11, 2013
  2. Too much willful ignorance on your part.
    The convoluted confabulations and bizarre stuff you tell yourself to prevent cognitive dissonance obviously consume 95% of your working memory .

IOW: Just take the blue pill and go back to sleep dipshit.

#42     May 11, 2013
  3. If anyone is living in a matrix it would certainly b you. Wrapped in your rebel flag no less.:D :D

#43     May 11, 2013
  4. Considering that I'm already more successful than you'll EVER be, that's not particularly stinging there chimp.
    If not for your unrepentant arrogance and willfully maladaptive belief systems I'd feel sorry for you.

Like I've said before you make the average black who truly wants to improve his lot in life by merit & skill, look bad.

#44     May 11, 2013
  5. You say whatever you must say to ease that redneck mind, loser.

#45     May 11, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The only thing I got out of that video was another reminder of why I don't watch CNBC.

#46     May 12, 2013
  7. "Hardball" should be re-named kooshball or "fricken idgits 'R' US".

#47     May 12, 2013
  8. If benghazi proves nothing else it goes to show the lengths the lame stream media will go to including lying and incompetence in order to propagate their extremely partisan stance.
    It's one thing to root for a guy and slant all news stories such as to effectively be in his employ but outright fabrications and lies concerning treachery and national security is too far.

both benghazi and the boston marathon bombing show the media cannot tell the truth.

zimmerman
    arab spring revolt military assistance
    sellling US tanks Planes to muzzie brotherhood in egypt
    fast and furious
    pink panther voter intimation tacit approval
    maj hassan the muzzie terrorist at fort hood was just "workplace violence"

That's just off the top of my head I'm sure there are hundreds of examples.

#48     May 12, 2013
  9. Makes me wonder. what would piss us off more, if mainstream media agrees with us or disagrees with us.

#49     May 12, 2013
  10. It's not a matter of them agreeing with me or not it's how they bumble around like the keystone cops ignoring overt reality.

#50     May 12, 2013