Hillary on the ropes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 11, 2013.

1. Of course, you're right, BUT, Hillary has a problem. She isn't the only dem that wants to be president. It will be interesting to see just how much the fix is in. If it's in, Benghazi won't be mentioned during the dem primaries. If not, they'll smear her with it. We'll have to see how much smear. Just a little swipe, or will they grab the bitch by the hair and rub her face in it. You know what I be's hoping for.

#11     May 11, 2013
  2. Max E.

Max E.

New ad mocks Hillary's old 2 AM phone call ads. Id imagine we wilkl be seing alot of these ads in 2016 if she is nominated.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DqFtEtpy9G8?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#12     May 11, 2013
  3. I love to see ads like these on the national scene. It may play in Whitefish, Montana and Redneck, Alabama, but no where else.

#13     May 11, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Does that mean you finally scraped up enough $ to buy a TV set? Or do you just watch at work, while you're on the clock?

#14     May 11, 2013
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Not everyone can be an unsuccessful nurse with a 1$ trading account relegated to working the graveyard shift in a shithole town like peoria.

#15     May 11, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't forget unethical and unprofessional, as in sleeping with drug addicted patients.

Years ago I used to travel to Peoria periodically. As I recall only two other destinations were considered by us to be worse, Gary and Elkhart, IN.

#16     May 11, 2013
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah its funny how he thinks he really has his finger on the pulse of america when he lives in a little shit town like peoria, then works all night, and sleeps all day in his dingy 1 bedroom apartment.

Outside of cleaning up peoples shit and puke the guy has alnost zero interaction with people in the real world.

#17     May 11, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

You're in a dream world, Buck. You think everyone is as ignorant as you are.

#18     May 11, 2013
  9. I hate to be the one conveying bad news, but the mainstream media is still in full coverup mode.

The Washington Post had one article on it today. It was written in dense, virtually unreadable prose. I would say it was deliberately unreadable to discourage people from digging into it.

The article itself was basically a paraphrasing of administration talking points. The storyline now is that what happened was that State and CIA went around and around in redrafting the talking points, and the final result reflected a lowest common denominator approach that left out details. This is a clever approach, as it would resonate with DC types who have experience in such drafting exercises.

Another key point repeated in the article was that this was really a CIA post, not a consulate. Therefore, the security lapse should be blamed on the CIA, not State, ie Hillary. I see some merit to this point, which might explain Hillary's hysterical performance during the Senate slobberfest. Her inner demons were screaming at high decibels that it wasn't fair! it wasn't her fault! It was that damned Petraeus and the Agency dolts.

Amazingly, the Post article totally fails to point out that somehow the inter-agency editing process, which we are repeatedly assured was not political, somehow produced an end product that blamed it all on an obscure web video. It's one thhing to say that someone didn't want the CIA facility to be identified, or that State didn;t want the lack of attention to security highlighted, but they never explain how those concerns led to a pre-meditated terrorist attack being called a spontaneous demonstration.

The american people were deliberately lied to in the weeks before a hotly contested election. The media assisted in those lies and remains an active participant in the coverup.

#19     May 11, 2013
  10. hillary has a face for radio and no matter how much you democrat tards want a woman for President the fact is women do not age gracefully and retain the look of power that men do.

If you want to run a woman(that being the only qualification) it's best if she looks like Argentina's President.

#20     May 11, 2013