Hillary Kicks in $5 Million to her campaign

Discussion in 'Politics' started by flytiger, Feb 6, 2008.

1. What a charmer.

Finish those doritos. There's another truck on the way.

#31     Feb 8, 2008
  2. no... just finished a steak though. so i havent checked out your naked shorting threads lately... you still whining like a little girl about it?

[​IMG]

#32     Feb 8, 2008

3. ratboy.......i hope your copying these videos onto your hard drive cause it won't be long till they take it down......just like the bbc video.............bbc went as far as to destroy that video from one of the most important days in histroy.

#33     Feb 8, 2008
  4. actually i went and checked this video out on the fox archives. the time stamps weren't on this video but i figured out from the time stamps 30 minutes before the comments that this was taped and not live. the individual that made this youtube posting was careless or maybe worse.

the BBC video is 100% verified. and it is mega viral.. nothing they can do about that one.

#34     Feb 8, 2008
  5. You eat red meat? I guess your not as big a pussy as I thought.

Actually, Bryne has second stage discovery going against the Prime Brokers, and it is, as his legal eagle says, 'the mother lode". We don't whine. we kick ass.

Wait till you see Florida go after Jeb Bush and Lehman Bros:D

Hey, I saw a Hyndai with Ron Paul Posters plastered all over it today. The guy had such a big one on the back window, he couldn't see out. Let's see, him, you........ That's two, isn't it?

#35     Feb 9, 2008
  6. ask byrne to leave the CFR and denounce it. see how things go then. of course i hate the naked illegal shorting... but you have cried about it for so long... and every time you say.. this is biggggggg... nothing happens. so i won't hold my breath.

so.. is McCain your boy? Scoreeeeeeeeeeeeee... great choice. a sociailistic liberal democat. LOL LOL LOL

you republicans rock!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HcdLO3jKkPo&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HcdLO3jKkPo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#36     Feb 9, 2008
  7. I don't think I ever said McCain was my boy. However, I do believe we need somebody that is willing to defend the country. Cuz you see, Pinky, when your hosing Grandma off the roof of the bus, she has no Constitutional rights. They were usurped when the retarded guy pulled the detonator.

If you worked as hard as I do, trying to help out, you would realize how hopeless the whole political situation really is. You would realize we have Senators calling asking what they can do, and we tell them, they say, "can't do that. We'd never get 60 votes. And besides, no White House would go against Wall St. "

Or, when you get so far, and someone starts dragging their feet, and you see that before, they were officers at major BD's. It's very discouraging. So I believe they all suck. However, I'd be willing, and I was always willing, to listen to anybody, but you're vitriole just stops anyone from wanting to deal with you.

Subprime? A pimple on your ass compared to Naked Shorting. Now listen to this next one very, very closely. A US Attorney, after deposing two executives said, ' you're not imagining this. But I'm telling you, it's huge. And this is going to take a long time." That was five years ago. Yep. Five years. Now, go to "InvestigatetheSEC.com" and read the Elgindy transcripts. It's only a piece of some 50.000 pages. You want to talk about conspiracy theories? Elgindy told people the market was going down 3000 points. He said that on 9/10/01 as he was liquidating his childrens' accounts and sending the proceeds to Lebonan. Why didn't the Judge allow it in court?

We have huge, huge problems. I'm convinced the only way to solve them is to really let the Street destroy itself. Unfortunately, the new regulators, the SEC and FINRA are corrupt and will be disbanded, will be saddled with huge Government Regulation. It's already starting. Lobbyists are on the Hill right now; they know it's coming, and they are trying to mitigate the backlash.

You can say whatever you want. But you spew and bullshit; I do. Now, if you'd like to be civil, perhaps you can make a point of two, and maybe I could pass that along to the right people. Yes, it happens. I have had a few ideas picked up by the authorities. But I just see you as a malcontent. You would be amazed at how productive these boards have been. You'd be very surprised who reads them. Start w/ "Everyone". Good and bad.

Now, if you'd like to help, make some constructive comments. You're a smart guy, but you hide it well. Theres a lot coming down. Be part of it. Let's leave something behind. Patrick talks about the Zen saying, 'true joy is planting a tree, knowing you will not be able to enjoy the shade." If the bad guys ever used their heads and studied the man, they would have known they couldn't beat him. That's why they threatened to kill him. They are realizing they cannot beat him. As Forrest would say, 'that's all I have to say about that."

By the way, check out his deepcapture.com blog. It'll get you thinking about what is really happening.

#37     Feb 9, 2008
  8. Pinky? ummmm... i am wayyyyy more conservative than you are.... i am old school republican not some neocon trotskyite. so.. go research before you make a snide comment that is 100% wrong.

which brings me to a point... you know illegal naked shorting better than anyone on here. and you have seen how infested every level is when trying to get justice. and you have to know it can only exist if there is a complicit media. how in the hell can you not get all this other stuff going on.

it is the same dynamic... not just illegal shorting. it is everyyyyyything. at every level that means anything. it just hurts my brain... how you can't see it. it's formulaic.... did you watch mccain squirm when someone intelligent asks him a question that wasnt part of the script? he has handlers that give him his positions. he is a puppet... pure and simple.

one of my biggest fears is another false flag. they will crash the markets... and the illegal shorts make off like bandits because .. well.. they are bandits. and it is all dependent on a complicit media. do you know how deep this thing goes? the whole media..... quiet. now there might be an article here and there.. or a segment on cnbc or bloomberg. but that is nothing..... not even a fraction of what should be covered.

google CFR war games. 2000... hmmmm... odd isnt it?

#38     Feb 10, 2008
  9. I tried to take the "pinky" out, but it was too late. Sorry.

I do get the other stuff. I'm mired in NSS and the Subprime Scandal - the way it was sold to Govt's. I really don't know what else to do. When Wall St. is bribing Politicians, what else can I do. I'm listening.

Wall St. is finished, I can say no more about it, and yes, some of these guys are going to get away. I've gotten over that a long time ago. I've tried to figure the scenario in my head, but noone can. What I do know is, after the Royer scandal (FBI head of OK office) The FBI is bruised and bloodied, and they will not let us down this time. I think you're going to get some audio, and we should be able to hear this asshole announce himself to the Elgindy network. That's what fried him.

So, my choice is going to be McCain or Obama, who will just willy nilly pull all troops out of IRAQ and leave a scenario like Saigon 1975. All the people who fought along side of us were sacrificed like so many many lambs. And if you look carefully, you'll see some of the sons and daughters of the South Viet allies are West Point grads, Businessman, scholars........ They are good citizens. It's why Tiger Woods is named Tiger. So again, what is my choice?

PS> Adm Stockton referred in his autobiography that his Second in Command was a problem. It was McCain. Again. Give me a choice, and it's not Ron Paul. He can't help me, except as an honest legislator, and that is good. But he is never going beyond that.

And the Press is beyond redemption. I've talked to enough of them. If you listen to "deepcapturethemovie.com", you'll hear Colarusso announce to Greenberg and whoever else he has all the ink and paper he needs to bury Byrne. I know one that solid. The rest - forget it. I don't trust Steve Forbes at all. He's sat on some pretty good stuff. You can see David Evans in the Elgindy transcripts. Bloomberg spent millions defending him in the Elgindy trial, and yet Bloomberg the company has done wonderful stuff. Evans is trying to get through to someone in Government. A simple link to Elgindy transcripts, and he will no more. That's what we do.

One bit at a time, my angry friend. I drive myself nuts with this stuff. But we're winning. Let's see Monday what they do with this.............

http://sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1089029/000095012308001294/0000950123-08-001294-index.htm

There's no money on the Street, and this debit is estimated as some 350mm shares. If this breaks others will follow. CCRT is an example. You hit them where you can. In the Pocketbook.

The buzzword on the Hill, btw, is transparency. They know they've been deceived, that's not the right word, they've actually been 'kept' and now they are holding the bag as people are in the street. They are frightened at the backlash.

The SRO's need to be abolished. Regulation needs to be done by disinterested third parties. Do I favor that? No. And yes. It is proven that these Children cannot be trusted past their own noses.

#39     Feb 10, 2008
  10. thats why a false flag scenario scares the hell out of me... it is their only out. if they don't do that... they willl be exposed eventually. what they really want is martial law. just look at the 4 to 5 internet cables being cut last week... who do you think did that?

<object width="500" height="418"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OgfzqulvhlQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OgfzqulvhlQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="500" height="418"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/user/puppetgovcom

#40     Feb 10, 2008