Hillary Kicks in $5 Million to her campaign

Discussion in 'Politics' started by flytiger, Feb 6, 2008.

1. you missed the point entirely. i am not worried at all about islamofascism... i am worried about false flags. if we brought our troops home we would not have anything to fear from your "terrorist."

#21     Feb 8, 2008
  2. I stand corrected.

#22     Feb 8, 2008
  3. i am not worried at all about islamofascism...
    That's why I called you delusional and recommended a good psychiatric program.

i am worried about false flags.
    How original, so is everyone else. You see false flags everywhere though. And no amount of evidence can possibly convince you otherwise.

if we brought our troops home we would not have anything to fear from your "terrorist."
    We were not in Iraq on 9/11. The french were not in Iraq or anywhere else during the Paris riots, Denmark was not in Iraq or anywhere else when its newspaper published an innocent cartoon. The Russians were not in Iraq either, they were in a Moscow theater and Beslan school. Need I continue?

#23     Feb 8, 2008
  4. seriously corky... you just don't get it do you?

lets just look at ur first stupid comment. what does iraq have to do with 9/11 ? please explain this statement... i can't wait for the spin. got my buttered popcorn justa waitin for this show!!!

#24     Feb 8, 2008

5. :D

#25     Feb 8, 2008
  6. Our troops were home on 9/11, our troops were home in 1988 on the day of the Lockerbie bombing. Please tell the families of the victims that we had nothing to fear from terrorists, genius.

#26     Feb 8, 2008
  7. we have been bombing iraq since the first gulf war... never stopped... you can't be this stupid? wait... i take that back.

we have had troops over there since you were born. not to mention cia ops. not to mention the funding of the weapons that kill their little babies.

#27     Feb 8, 2008
  8. we have been bombing iraq since the first gulf war
    LOL is this how you explain terrorist attacks on American targets in the 80s and 90s? The first WTC attack, the embassy bombings, the USS Cole attack, 9/11 were all caused by the fact that we enforced the [UN mandated] no-fly zone in Iraq. You should suggest this explanation to terrorist organizations including Al-Qaeda cause not a single one of them used this ridiculous excuse to justify their actions.

Never mind the fact that dozens of attacks on american civilians and american targets all over the world had taken place prior to the first gulf war.
    Terrorist attacks on Americans 1979 - 1988

we have had troops over there since you were born.
    Excuse me. We had our troops where since I was born? In Iraq?

#28     Feb 8, 2008

9. no dumbass.. i was answering your previous question.

#29     Feb 8, 2008
  10. I did not ask you a question, I gave you facts. You were trying to explain terror attacks against American civilians/interests in the 80s and 90s when our troops were in fact home. You failed miserably.

Try better next time.

#30     Feb 8, 2008