Hillary is Toast

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Arnie, Mar 21, 2008.

1. #31     Mar 26, 2008
  2. Arnie

Arnie

MSNBC is reporting that superdelegates are to go over to Barak Hussein in masse after PA vote.

Wonder who has the job of telling her it's over?:D

#32     Apr 22, 2008
  3. the media seems to have been setting up a Hillary victory the past few days. if she does win.. you will hear the media pundits exclaim "what a great comeback"... "she is a fighter"... "her experience helped her".. "this thing is going to Denver!!!"

#33     Apr 22, 2008
  4. Hate Hillary, but she had a huge win in Pennsylvania.

I think its going to come down to the superdelegates although I think Indiana and N. Carolina are still voting in two weeks.

#34     Apr 23, 2008
  5. opt789

opt789

Not in anyway a comment in favor of anyone, but I just thought this was funny regardless of who you want to win:

"We in Denmark cannot figure out why you are even bothering to hold an election.

On one side, you have a Bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer, and then you have a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side, you have a true war hero married to a lovely woman with a lovely chest who owns a beer distributorship.

Is there a contest here?"

#35     Apr 24, 2008
  6. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

Kramer ..

"you're fired because you don't move your arms when you dance"

(i hope someone gets that.)

#36     Apr 24, 2008
  7. =================
    King;
    Well , Ann Coulter likes some of Senator Hillary's votes, so to speak;but really it seems Barak Hussein accidentally helped Hillary.

Not really Rev Wrong or Rev Wright[spelling rodeo?] that hurt Barak Hussien.Senator Barak Hussein's hot air/hot water seems homade.

Preachers have always shouted against sin;
    & not only would i not call that hate speech.Not likely he really even hates ''rich whites''-LOL, he moved in million $$ neighborhood with ''rich whites''LOL

Maybe wrong about Rev Wright;
    simply haven't heard enough to know if he is a wolf in nice sheep clothes??

Maybepart of trouble is Senator Barak Husein ''unity advertising campaign'';
    He insulted against ''Believers''
    2] insulted & voted against 2nd amendment supporters
    3] pro choice =baby butcher votes
    4] tax raiser ,big gov tax raiser
    5]Falsely smeared/broad brushed 1st/2nd amendment supporters as;anti-immigrant.

And actually Senator Barak is right in his saying ''she is no Annie Oakley''LOL. True, but Senator Clinton, while getting a grade ''F'' as Senator Barak Hussein also gets an ''F'' from NRA.

Senator Clinton has not insulted Believers, gun owners lately, anyway.:cool:

#37     Apr 26, 2008
  8. Hillary not exactly toast now that Reverend Wright has unequivocally inserted himself into the race. This speech tonight is a disaster for Obama.

#38     Apr 27, 2008
  9. What's the thinking here? Did the NAACP actually believe having this guy run his mouth would help Obama? Without sounding like a conspiracy theorist, this whole thing almost seems 'set up' to make sure Obama didn't cross the finish line. I wonder who would benefit from that?

- Spydertrader

#39     Apr 27, 2008
  10. Yep, that's a very good question. Reverend Al and anyone else who benefits from the practice of the politics of polarization?

#40     Apr 27, 2008