Hillary is Toast

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Arnie, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Didn't know that,thanks for the info

I don't believe that Sinclair guy though.i might make a you tube video saying i boned Hilary and see how far it goes lol :D

#21     Mar 22, 2008
  2. i take the obama video back if it was a hoax...........but hillbillary's chinagate............and mccain's POWgate is definitely not a hoax

#22     Mar 22, 2008
  3. She learned during her husband's administration that you don't quit punching back, even when the lies are exposed and the evidence is against you, because there will always be the true believers that back you till you win. No matter what.

[​IMG]

#23     Mar 22, 2008
  4. Hillary, would you please iron my shirt?

[​IMG]

#24     Mar 22, 2008
  5. ==============
    Good points, King;
    but Hillary has huge negatives,even if nominated, only by Dems.

And noticed patterns, like women frequently excell as REALTORS.....

Not many excell as boxers:cool: Now some do excell with firearms;
    Annie Oakly/others did , supremely.

But both Senator Barak Hussein/Hillary fail to grasp most Americans do not hate oil companies, don't hate 2nd ammendment & don't hate freedom like they do!!!!!

Personaly i wish Senator Mccain would pick a VP like Democrat Zell Miller.

#25     Mar 23, 2008
  6. The democratic party, which is "ready to split apart at the seams", as one pundit put it, is running on the slogan that they (obama) can unify this country.

Mccain might as well run on the slogan that he will bring a youthful vigor to this country.

And Hillary is wondering why she's toast. It's because she didn't come up with a good slogan.

[​IMG]

#26     Mar 24, 2008

7. no no no... he should run on the slogan he will bring peace to the middle east and integrity back to the oval office.

omg.. now that is funny huh? LMAOOOOOOO!:D

#27     Mar 24, 2008
  8. ....now what happens if Hillary gets the VP nod? or vice versa????

on the other hand...Clinton gave Oama a free ride for soooo long that it's a little late in the game to start the smear campaign ( rev. Wright)....she totally underestimated him and now is in a state of shock IMO...so while she tries in vain to tear him donw all its doing is hurting the party...

#28     Mar 24, 2008
  9. ================
    TM;
    It may mean Dianne Sawyer was mistaken;
    because she asked Barak Hussein,''do you think America is more racist, or sexist''.

Implying if someone doesn't vote for either Senator, that voter would be racist or sexist.How convenient, she ignored all the conservative or Christian women judges,& Clarence Thomas.LOL

Should be a real interesting race.:cool:

#29     Mar 25, 2008
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I think that Obama gets the nomination and wins the election. It'll be the worst four years in American history and the best thing to have ever happened to us when we see what true liberalism and hate of your own country does for you. It'll be like Carter times 10.

#30     Mar 25, 2008