Hillary Has More Paranoid Delusions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 6, 2016.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Well there's no denying Joe's apparent cerebral shortcomings. I think physically he's ok though. The cerebral thing can be medicated away in the short term for show however. A few addy's on the campaign trail and before each debate and Joe will be just fine. Sure its a band-aid, but its all about the show anyway.

Edit: That's a great song btw, the one played in Thelma and Louise when they went off the cliff. Thanks for reminding of it. Detroit's own... the late great Glen Frey.
    Love this song. Great words.

#71     Oct 21, 2019
  2. I see. Joe's "check engine" light is on but we are going to put some duct tape over it to fix the problem.

What could go wrong there?

I dont know about the addy's. Those might just make him gaff faster and louder.

So far his campaign has had a plan to fix Joe's problems which is to reduce his schedule down to next to nothing, and nothing late in afternoon unless he has had his nap. Refer to the aforementioned dog and not hunting.

deja vu all over again.

[​IMG]

#72     Oct 21, 2019
  3. Can you imagine Hillary in that outfit? The horror.
    Crook.jpg
    Unsee.gif

#73     Oct 21, 2019
  4. Black_Cat

Black_Cat

EHZ2YsVXUAAPS.jpg

#74     Oct 21, 2019
    smallfil and AAAintheBeltway like this.
  5. I sure hope that Hillary does not have any beef and baggage with Pete Buttlyieg.

I hate to see a young guy like that just wake up some day and find out that he is a Russian agent.

Yeh, that's bitch when that happens. Or rather, she is.

#75     Oct 21, 2019
  6. easymon1

easymon1

7. Black_Cat

Black_Cat

bfgjloofuh980.jpg

#77     Oct 22, 2019
  8. smallfil

smallfil

Hillary Clinton, Queen of the Scandals, Champion Campaign Contribution Collector, Expert in Bleeching Servers and Destroying 33,000 E-mails at Once, Favorite Child of the Globalists, The Best Money Can Buy, Russian Spy Expert and No. 1 Campaigner in Chief of Trump 2020 Re-Election Campaign!

#78     Oct 22, 2019
  9. The Babylon Bee‏@TheBabylonBee 3h3 hours ago

Hillary Clinton Accidentally Posts Condolences For Tulsi Gabbard's Suicide One Day

[​IMG]

The Babylon Bee‏@TheBabylonBee 3h3 hours ago

#79     Oct 23, 2019
    TreeFrogTrader likes this.