Hillary Has More Paranoid Delusions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 6, 2016.

1. easymon1

easymon1

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    #41     Oct 10, 2019
  2. UsualName

UsualName

#42     Oct 10, 2019
    easymon1 likes this.
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

She won the popular vote.The popular vote winner wins the election 90% of the time so the odds of her winning were correct.

The winner of the democrat primary is favored to beat Trump

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/2721/Which-party-will-win-the-2020-US-presidential-election

upload_2019-10-10_17-12-12.png

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics

It Promises to be a Season Full of Promises indeed.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    #43     Oct 10, 2019
  4. wildchild

wildchild

Hillary Clinton lost the election you dipshit.

#44     Oct 10, 2019
  5. easymon1

easymon1

mr tony stark,
    do you support any of them at this time?

2016 county level.jpg

#45     Oct 10, 2019
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

mr easymon1,with the exception of Gabbard I support all of them over Trump.If Gabbard is the nominee I'll stay home.

[​IMG]

Clinton Won Richest Counties – 64 Percent of US GDP

Hillary Clinton lost the presidential election, but won the balloting in regions that generate nearly two-thirds of the American economy, a new analysis shows.

According to the Brookings Institution analysis, the less-than-500 counties Clinton won nationwide combined to generate 64percent of America's economic activity in 2015, the Washington Post reported.

The more-than-2,600 counties President-elect Donald Trump won combined to generate 36 percent of the country's economic activity last year.

With the exceptions of the Phoenix, Ariz., and Fort Worth, Texas, areas, and a large part of Long Island, N.Y., Clinton won every large-sized economic county in the country, the researchers found.

"This appears to be unprecedented, in the era of modern economic statistics, for a losingpresidential candidate," the Post reported.

The last candidate to win the popular vote but lose the electoral college, Democrat Al Gore in 2000, won counties that generated about 54 percent of the country's gross domestic product, the Brookingsresearcherscalculated.

The Brookings analysis found counties with higher GDP per capita were more likely to vote for Clinton over Trump, as were counties with higher population density

#46     Oct 10, 2019
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

But got millions more votes than Trump.

#47     Oct 10, 2019
  8. Gabbard won't be the nominee. She probably won't even get a shot at being a VP.

Can I ask, what makes you not like her? Is it because she went after Kamala Harris? Is there a policy of her's that you oppose? I'm not saying I like her but I was surprised to see you write "I'll stay home".

#48     Oct 10, 2019
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Shes a republican pretending to be a democrat.Shes in a cult.Shes stealing campaign funds.Shes annoying as hell.

#49     Oct 10, 2019
  10. Black_Cat

Black_Cat

D8LmGToXoAEgZ.jpg

#50     Oct 11, 2019
    elderado likes this.