Hillary Had Lots of Love for Confessed Swindler

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, May 13, 2009.

1. More crooked Democratic behavior.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NATLClinton-Gushed-Over-Hsus-Campaign-Work.html

During her historic run for the presidency in 2008, former New York Senator and current Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton gushed over admitted swindler Norman Hsu's support of her presidential campaign and predicted she would win the race because he would "single-handedly...make that happen," according to an audio tape played in court Tuesday.

In the voicemail recording, played in Manhattan Federal Court, Clinton praises the Democratic fundraiser for his tireless work on her bid to become president.

"Norman! It's Hillary," the nearly one minute message begins. "What am I going to do with you Norman? You are working so hard for me, I don't know what to say anymore."

"I've never seen anybody who has been more loyal and more effective and really just having greater success supporting someone than you," Clinton said.

"Everywhere I go, you're there. If you're not, you're sending people to be part of my events. You know, we're going to win this campaign, Norman, because you single-handedly are going to make that happen," then Senator Clinton tells Hsu, who is accused of making illegal campaign contributions.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Rumor has it the Hildabeast offered Norman a BJ for his efforts but he turned it down.

Then Norman asked if Monica Lewinsky was available.

The Hildabeast was not happy.

3. The 4 horse's asses of the Apocalypse

Obama
    Clinton
    Peloski
    Reid

4. Hillary is an idiot. She lost a nomination she had no business losing. The great thing about Obama was he beat the Clintons. That was quite satisfying. There was nothing better than watching the surprised look on the Clintons faces when the media turned on them because they found someone newer and better. We all remember the crocodile tears she was crying in NH when she saw the nomination slipping away. You had a mean, nasty opportunitistic hag reduced to tears. Just like the commerical says. PRICELESS.

5. Yeah, I was glad Obama beat her ass too. I have always thought that Hillary was just of average intelligence. Its not common knowledge but she fluked the bar exam in DC. I passed the CPA exam first time and I ain't no genius. For her to fluke that exam means she is either of average intelligence or just plain lazy or both.

What sealed the deal for me though was the sniper episode of hers. THAT took the cake.

John

6. After she offered Norman wondered what was in it for him.