Hillary finished

Discussion in 'Politics' started by marketsurfer, May 18, 2008.

1. Gnome, I agree with you on all things trading (I'd be a fool not to) and many, but not all, of your observations about government. But if I lived in the US, I'd be an unapologetic Democrat. Without a doubt.

(I hope we can still be friends. :D )

#41     May 19, 2008

2. the greatest trader of all time supports obama. ( see photo proof earlier). yet, he couldn't unseat bush last election....

surf

#42     May 19, 2008
  3. sg20

sg20

He looks like a dream boy, a newbie in training as you'd put it, god help this rookie if he becomes president. As much as I despise the way the republican is tanking the country I just don’t see a “choir boy” can be any good. Dream on Obama, you are going to be pres one day.

sg20

#43     May 19, 2008
  4. Surfer, do me a personal favor and I will owe you one. Read Al Franken's Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them, and The Truth (With Jokes). Franken is an unabashed liberal and he makes no effort to hide that. However, his chronicles of the Republican government during the course of the Bush regime are eye-opening. There is nothing in the books that you have not already read about. But his connection of the dots and documentary evidence are impressive and he is a fine comedian, so you actually get to laugh (in a tragicomedy sort of way) as you get educated about the party you love. There are decent Republicans in this world, but its leadership is downright evil. They don't give a shit about you.

Read the books, and I will owe you one. You don't have to agree with a single sentence franken writes. Just read the books and at least enjoy the laughs.

#44     May 19, 2008
  5. gnome

gnome

Sounds like we CAN'T... LOL!

I just HATE the DemoCrapic party and everything it stands for. I'd always thought the RepubliClowns to be the "lesser of evils"... that is, until Bush II. I believe he's done MASSIVE damage to America and should go down in history as one of the worst presidents of all time.

Both the RepublClowns and DemoCraps are TRAGIC choices for America... :mad:

#45     May 19, 2008
  6. That's very kind of you to say. :D

#46     May 19, 2008
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Surf is actually right and if this trading supposed to represent the people's feeling, McCain should go up to 48% at least before the elections, at least according the current polls.

Currently at 38% that would be a 25% return on the money....

Also, always bet against your team/candidate, so it is a win-win situation... :)

#47     May 19, 2008
  8. That may be, but those are the choices. Perhaps it wil be better one day, but there you are.

Gnome, would you do me the kind favor of reading those books by Franken I had suggested that surfer read? I won't promise you'll agree with them, but the evidence is fairly presented and in a fairly entertaining manner. There are worse ways to spend your reading time.

#48     May 19, 2008
  9. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Democrats want to give people things instead of rewarding them for earning them. They do this to make themselves more powerful. No other explanations or discussions are needed. Thank you for your time.

#49     May 19, 2008
  10. gnome

gnome

Well, I don't know about that. What's the essence of those books? That the DemoCraps are good or that the Gummint is good and my perception of them is all wrong?

#50     May 19, 2008