Hillary finished

Discussion in 'Politics' started by marketsurfer, May 18, 2008.

1. Barack Hussein Obama doesn't stand a snowballs chance in Hell against John McCain (A Real American). I would like to see Romney as McCains VP though.

#21     May 18, 2008
  2. Good, then she can get back to being a low paid hooker.

#22     May 18, 2008

3. you're going to lose.

surf:D

#23     May 18, 2008

4. who is on the McCain VP short list? Does anyone know?

thanks,
    apolitical surf

#24     May 18, 2008
  5. Long Obama, Short McCain. Dump your Hillary at a loss before it's too late, she's nearing the expiry date, and you don't want to be taking delivery of that broad.

#25     May 18, 2008
  6. JayS

JayS

Right Wings News says:

Haley Barbour

Marsha Blackburn

Tom Coburn

Charlie Crist

Jim DeMint

Elizabeth Dole

Rudy Giuliani

Mike Huckabee

Duncan Hunter

Kay Bailey Hutchison

Joe Lieberman

Sarah Palin

Tim Pawlenty

Mike Pence.

Rick Perry

Rob Portman

Colin Powell

Condi Rice

Tom Ridge

Mitt Romney

Mark Sanford

Fred Thompson

John Thune

JC Watts

#26     May 18, 2008
  7. JayS

JayS

p.s. I say JC Watts as McCains VP. Very long shot.

#27     May 18, 2008
  8. #28     May 18, 2008
  9. CStar

CStar

My hunch has always been Rudy Guilianna but I haven’t heard any "leak" of who the McCain VP choice might really be. I say he should find an undertaker. That would help balance the budget, because when his time is up before his term is up, the VP can do both jobs. OK, really bad joke but does anyone see him as too old and too ill for the job? I do. You know he has had several melanomas removed and a cancerous lymph node and this all started as far back as 1993. I mean seriously, if he had a metastasis to the brain while in office that went undetected, he could potentially make disastrous decisions as our Commander in Chief. a better question might be: How often does a President have to undergo a brain scan?

Pete

#29     May 18, 2008

10. hey pete,

thanks for the kind words earlier. i saw rudy severa weeks ago at club off fifth in midtown manhattan. he did not look well to say the least... with that said, he seemed like a really down to earth, cool guy.

surf

#30     May 18, 2008