Hillary Clinton Would Win Florida Over Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush: Poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Doesn't matter, because wherever AK is I doubt he's obsessing over the righties here, like they are of him.

#41     Aug 27, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't tell me moron, tell rectum.

#42     Aug 27, 2013
  3. Not me ass breath, but there are some legitimate badass's in the construction field. It's those guys Luvcum needs to hold his tongue if he's around them, or someone will slap his stupid ass. Fits you sticking with Lucrum, the only guy on here you're smarter than. The dumb and dumber brothers. Get back to planning your sex trip and remember to pack some condoms this time.

#43     Aug 27, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

As there are in many fields. So what?

Oh, I believe bad ass is two words. Just like dumb ass.

#44     Aug 27, 2013
  5. wjk

wjk

[​IMG]

Mirror talk.

#45     Aug 27, 2013
  6. You are the expert on dumb ass and sitting on you're ass. Come on heart attack mr Lucrum. Hopefully when it hits you won't be in the air, but sitting on your ass while typing out your 50,000 post on ET. LOL a life well spent.

Edit holy fuck I've got 5000 + posts. What a waste.

#46     Aug 27, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

That does give me an idea. How about if I ever get to Lubbock you take me to a job site and let me carry shingles up the ladder all day. You don't even have to pay me. I'll do it just for the exercise. That and I'd like to see first hand that high tech mentally challenging highly skilled labor you keep talking about.

#47     Aug 27, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

YOU, your butt buddy big zero and that idiot spiked hair are the only ones to mention IQ47 since this thread was bumped, rectum. Aren't you all lefties?

#48     Aug 27, 2013
  9. luke. . . its been a few days since Pspr cut and posted an article here.
    Could you check if he is ok?

#49     Aug 27, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

pspr, are you ok?

#50     Aug 27, 2013