Hillary Clinton Would Win Florida Over Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush: Poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Do you realize your silly response is to someone that is no longer even a member of ET?

Not unlike sitting alone in your camper home again, talking to yourself - again.

#31     Aug 26, 2013
  2. He's feeling nostalgic. Gone are the days when there was a bigger dumbass liberal than himself.

#32     Aug 26, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's actually kinda funny. :)

#33     Aug 26, 2013
  4. What's your posting goal today cum breath ? Me in my RV will turn key $80,000 of work this week. How much is your dumb ass going to accomplish. You need to keep your trap shut if you're ever around construction men, one of them bad boys might slap the shit of you. LOL you dimwit.

#34     Aug 27, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just to enjoy pointing out your ignorance stupidity and hypocrisy. I don't do post quotas if that's what you mean.
    LOL LOL Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it the net after tax take home profit that really matters?
    Well lets see. Last night I made love to my younger attractive wife. Today I'm going for a walk then taking my wife to the gun range after she gets home from work. Tomorrow a maintenance facility salesman is taking me to lunch before I pickup my granddaughter at day care. Thursday I plan to resume fabrication of my sound suppressor. No plans for Friday as yet. But I bet I do get laid. All of which is taking place in air conditioned buildings that don't have wheels under them. While drawing a steady salary plus employer paid benefits.
    I've been around construction workers before big zero. With one or two exceptions they're all low skilled low IQ dumb fuck red neck losers like you.
    I'm not too worried about it.

#35     Aug 27, 2013
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Bigarrow acting tough in front of the mirror.

<iframe src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/media/embed/83492463" width="567" height="345" frameborder="0"></iframe>

#36     Aug 27, 2013

7. luke . . . how is that plane you're building coming along ?

#37     Aug 27, 2013
  8. Ricter

Ricter

AK hasn't been banned (last I heard), he's trading full time now.

#38     Aug 27, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

He asked Baron to delete his account. You were probably just too drunk that day to remember.
    Riiiiiiiiiiight

#39     Aug 27, 2013

10. Asking to have an account deleted is not the same as being banned.:mad:.

#40     Aug 27, 2013