Hillary Clinton Would Win Florida Over Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush: Poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 21, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Of course that was right. After Obama blew up in the first debate the skew was still off in Obama's favor. You would like to think those weren't major reasons but I would say that they played a significant roll. Even exit polls indicated Sandy was a major factor in voting decisions.

Besides, are you trying to peddle a story that a poll 2 and half years before an election between candidates that aren't even candidates has any bearing in reality to that election?

I think you know that is ridiculous and only meant for entertainment purposes.

#11     Mar 21, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

AGAIN? Why do you keep doing that?

[​IMG]

#12     Mar 22, 2013

3. 12 votes ? (On a poll that only included left wing members as choices on a forum where they are outnumbered around 30-5)

You usually make at least 12 trolling posts per day kid

12 Trolling and you insulting other ET members posts from 3-21 alone kid

#13     Mar 22, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hey you CAN count!

12 votes was more than enough to convince me and almost everyone else.

How many regulars do you think there are in this forum?

If there were only four regulars and three voted you biggest troll you'd STILL be the official biggest troll. Even though you only garnered three votes.

You're either too dense to understand this simple concept or you're too dishonest to accept/admit it.

#14     Mar 22, 2013

5. Says the kid who usually makes at least 12 posts trolling and insulting other ET members daily

#15     Mar 22, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

This "kid" is old enough to be your father. Though I shudder at the thought.

At least 12 insults a day huh? I must be a fucking magician then, since I average 8.76 posts a day and not all them here.

#16     Mar 22, 2013
  7. You're not fooling anyone kid.You didn't post that much when you first started but now you easily make over 12 posts per day.YESTERDAY YOU MADE 49 POSTS AND TODAY YOU HAVE MADE 16 AND ITS ONLY 8:15 AM

#17     Mar 22, 2013
  8. Seems lucrum has a stalker.

hey why don't you count how many posts of mine you have run away from:p

#18     Mar 22, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

And all this time I thought I had everyone "fooled".

I'm afraid that would be an inconvenient truth the boy just couldn't face.

#19     Mar 22, 2013
  10. No boy ,you didnt

#20     Mar 22, 2013