Hillary Clinton Rally for Super Tuesday

Discussion in 'Politics' started by The Kin2, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Actually, I like her. And I like Obama. They strike me as thinking people, and that's a start. What kind of leader would either be? I don't know. But what they say has a nicer ring to it all around as compared to what the republicans are saying as a group. True, I am Canadian, so my opinion doesn't matter here. But I am middle class. The republicans have done the middle class no service that I am aware of. If I were American, I'd be disinclined to back a bible-thumping Iraq war apologist. While Ron Paul says some interesting things, he has no chance of winning. McCain strikes me as a pretty good guy, but even so. Just my opinion, of course.

#11     Feb 5, 2008
  2. Whereas we know exactly what kind of a disaster GWB has been and continues to be.

#12     Feb 5, 2008
  3. OK

So?

How does that move us forward?

In my view, most politicians are worthless.

how do we find someone worth voting for, if the system doesn't encourage good people to get involved?

Ultimately we end up with bad choices all around...

not a good situation..is it...

#13     Feb 5, 2008
  4. Hehe, good point. And if proposing that women have a different way of handling politics and business, then yes, I'm a sexist. But it was meant in a positive way, like in adding enrichment.
    My point was, even give the same circumstances, which they aren't, it is certain she would act differently than her husband.

#14     Feb 5, 2008
  5. I would 100% certainly have chosen for Gore and I am 100% certain that there would not have been nearly the deep shit the US is in now.
    Anyway, your advise then would have been disastrous, why would we listen to you now; how can you be so bold and certain after that HUGE mistake.

#15     Feb 5, 2008
  6. how do we find someone worth voting for, if the system doesn't encourage good people to get involved?
    -----------------------------------

Good people do run and get elected, the system grinds that goodness to a halt.

#16     Feb 5, 2008