Hillary Clinton has had it with Obama!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 17, 2011.

1. I keep saying Hillary is going to run in 2012. 2016 is too late for her, and Obama's floundering on the current state of world affairs is her ticket. I'll take a bet right here, right now. She runs in 2012 for President.

#11     Mar 17, 2011
  2. She might run, who knows?

I doubt that anyone who made a serious run in the primary, wouldn't still like to be president.

Could Bill be her running mate? I wonder if that would be legal, given his 2 terms as president.

Okay, maybe that was the plan all along. Let Obama take on Bush's huge pile of shit that he left, and 4 years later take a run.

#12     Mar 17, 2011
  3. Mercor

Mercor

Hillary may have ruined her credibility for President with her disastrous SOS duty.
    When her and Obama leave in 2012 the world will be a smoldering mess.

#13     Mar 17, 2011
  4. Unlike the blueberry pie that Bush left behind?

#14     Mar 17, 2011
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Bush came into office off a plunge in the Nasdaq by 50%. A recession, Bush unveiled corporate fraud everywhere. His justice department put tons of executives in jail. Then 9/11.

Fear of Obama winning the president was a part of the panic. Apparently all the events that happened in late 2008 where only market based. There is little sign of any fraud like the fraud Clinton left behind for Bush to clean up. If there was fraud Obama would be indicting those guys.

#15     Mar 17, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

Clinton has made similar “I’m not here forever” comments before – but it was the timing of her remarks to CNN on Wednesday that raised eyebrows, coming at a critical moment in her fierce internal battle to push President Barack Obama to join the fight to liberate Libya from Muammar Qadhafi.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/51515.html#ixzz1Gttn5HtC

#16     Mar 17, 2011
  7. rc8222

rc8222

Exactly. The libertards are pissing and moaning because America now realizes what an absolute disaster Obama is. His is failing to lead on just about everything going on right now, and everyone is taking notice. The only significant achievement in idiot boy's tenure has been Obamacare, and that will be a thing of the past once the U.S. Supreme Court kills it, effectively ending the Oduma presidency!!!!!

#17     Mar 17, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Not at all. The reichtards are handwringing and cryng for someone to save them because the world is so scary today. Guess what? No one on your side of the aisle is going to do any better right now. So man up, rc.

#18     Mar 17, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/63UlBsdElsY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#19     Mar 17, 2011
  10. pspr

pspr

Like I've said before. I think my dog could do a better job than Odumbo. He's been a disaster for America.

#20     Mar 17, 2011