Hillary Clinton ‘Agreed’ to Leak Trump–Alfa Bank Allegation to Media

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, May 21, 2022.

1. Mercor

Mercor

Let me be the first to say this....Lock her up

elderado likes this.
  2. ipatent

ipatent

She's sneaky.

3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Please site the criminal code violated.Thanks

4. Mercor

Mercor

Michael Sussmann: Clinton lawyer 'lied to manipulate FBI over Trump'

Why would a lawyer risk his career to help Clinton with dirty tricks...and its happened to other before
    This lawyer had no second thoughts lying to the FBI to help Hillary

I believe the Clinton's have been able to protect many of their dirty tricksters from DOJ because of their connections....Sussmann, a lawyer at the top of his field had no worries about getting caught....if Trump was not elected he would have gotten away with it....They all thought Hillary was going to win and you would never heard of Russia

5. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Like Mercor

images-7.jpeg

I guess you guys will have to post more opinion pieces as evidence. Benghazi XI

6. Mercor

Mercor

The evidence is now complete that Hillary Clinton was at the beginning and the end of the Russia collusion false story.

History will now add it to her biography of scandal, a three-decade legacy that includes the Whitewater S&L scandal, the White House travel office firings, the China fundraising scandal, the subpoenaed law firm records secreted away in the White House residence and the pay-to-play schemes of the Clinton Foundation

https://justthenews.com/accountabil...actor-evidence-now-shows-russia-collusion-lie

elderado likes this.
  7. wildchild

wildchild

I have heard people say that whatever democrats accuse you of, they are doing. I always thought it was a tongue in cheek type saying and never took it too seriously. It turns out that they colluded with Russia, then accused Trump of doing it.

Whats even more bizarre is this lady wants to run in 2020. Given the lack of a field for the democrats, she has a decent chance of getting the nomination.

8. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

62439ba52956a7c2e38b2b9235fd3c0b--hillary-rodham-clinton-clinton-njie.jpg

What a lady.

Last edited: May 21, 2022
  9. wildchild

wildchild