Hillary Clinton "1984"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Keep it simple. You get the answer then. Hillary just wants to be President. That is the top and bottom. She will be cautious in power as she is in trying to get to the top slot.

#11     Mar 19, 2007
  2. " She wants government to make every decision in your life."

Mav, the objective...no hyperbole from Mav...

LOL...

Mav, I am sure Chicago is large enough that there is a treatment center and recovery program for Hillaryphobics...

#12     Mar 19, 2007
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Zzz, you really need to stop passing judgement. I have said it before and I will say it again. She will be the next President of the US and I don't have a problem with that. No Hillary Phobia here. Take off the blinders and put down the Kool Aid. Back to the ad, it was effective and kudos to the Obama people for taking a shot to her head. That took guts. It will be interesting to see her response.

#13     Mar 19, 2007
  4. The ad was apparently effective on you...

If it really was the Obama people, I feel sorry for them.

Hell hath no fury like a Clinton scorned...and the money and power to exercise it.

I have no blinders on at all Mav, I don't actively support any of the candidates that I see running right now, and have stated my requirements for support at this point in the election process in the Ron Paul thread...

The 2008 election will likely come down again to a choice of the evil of two lessors...

#14     Mar 19, 2007
  5. which would you rather have, another big government big spender republican who pretends not to be, or someone who declares their intentions up front. it's probably going to be big government either way

if it was up to me we'd have ron paul giving uncle sam a lypo... but it ain't gonna happen. as far as spending, bloating and true taxation are concerned, we'll be paying bush's bills for a long ass time

#15     Mar 19, 2007
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

AC, if you honestly believe there is any difference between the Bush dynasty and the Clinton dynasty then you are letting your biases get the better of you. And for once I'm going to agree with Zzz, this Ron Paul support you seem to have as well as a few others is you pulling out your Swiss card and not wanting to go on the record to support one side or the other. Ron Paul is another salesmen in a different suit. If he was the true libertarian messiah that many on here want to believe, the libertarians would actually be supporting him which they are NOT.

#16     Mar 19, 2007
  7. that's what i'm trying to say. they'll probably spend the same way, but at least on the clinton side by declaring the intention, i don't get that creepy deceptive sense that i always did from bush. he swindled the heck out of you guys on spending and tax. classic liar deadbeat

re ron paul, i just like his willingness to speak candidly on our unsustainable fiscal/monetary policy while most of govt ignores the elephant in the room. don't really care if the libertarians can agree on him... it's pretty much moot i would think

curious though, what do you see as his hidden agenda

also, i guess if you see the left and right as being no different, why take a side. is there some other good reason to align with political parties you feel are diff faces on the same animal

#17     Mar 19, 2007
  8. Probably at the end of the day there is little difference between Hillary's policies and those of Obama. Since Hillary is the front runner, Obama has to do something to differentiate himself. This vid does that brilliantly. A lot of Democrat primary voters are not deep thinkers. They are emotional voters with little loyalty to any particular pol. Obama has branded himself as new and fresh and tarred Hillary as old, boring and somewhat threatening. In addition, he keeps the full court press on Hillary. She has already made mistakes, and his camp has to think if they keep the pressure on, she will make more.

#18     Mar 19, 2007
  9. Neither HC nor Obama will be nominated.

#19     Mar 19, 2007
  10. aaa you're dying to see that youtube hack as an obama item. for chrissakes there's no way - i know you know better. funny tho to see you wishing it had some kind of divide-and-conquer traction

#20     Mar 20, 2007