Hillary Clinton "1984"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

2. Wow. What an attack ad. She is toast.

This thing is just totally brilliant. Obama is now AAPL, she is IBM. Of course, a lot of voters are too young to remeber the original ad and what a bombshell it was, but the media is reminding them. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/03/18/MNGHNONEPS1.DTL&feed=rss.news

Plus, Obama's people are denying any involvement. Clintons must be going nuts. I bet they have half the PI's in the country trying to find out who did this and tie it to Obama.

3. Arnie

Arnie

..........and then break their legs:D

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Wow, I am shocked at the lack of response to this ad. This is probably one of the harshest attack ads we have seen in this country perhaps ever and against one of the most powerful woman in politics, and the ET locals have nothing to say about it. Very interesting...

5. rings sort of hollow to me, hillary doesn't seem like much of an orwellian figure (not that i'm necessarily planning to vote democrat). the bite just isn't there

an unprecedentedly harsh attack to me... was the set of ads supporting draft dodgers while attacking a combat vet. that was just totally insulting imho

6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hillary is the epitome of big brother. The video was spot on and scary....

7. Really funny some people's take.

Macs have long been compared to communism of the late Soviet Union, and the PC to a democracy and capitalistic free enterprise like the USA.

Why? Because with Macs you have little choice of hardware, software, etc. which is why they are able to control what goes on in the Mac so well...people have even had to wait in lines at Mac stores for long times...

With PC's you have a free for all of hardware, software, etc. which leads to many of the problems...because of all the choices people have of software and hardware combinations from so many different sources...

8. how does hillary epitomize big brother?

9. Wingers are afraid of Hillary, have been from the beginning. Insecure men fear Hillary...

10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hillary wants one BIG government and one BIG universal healthcare system. She wants government to make every decision in your life. She believes in "the system".

#10     Mar 19, 2007