Hillary and Obama really go at it

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LT701, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Eeewwww, you are one sick puppy.

#11     Jan 22, 2008
  2. Thank you sir, that was the effect I was hoping to obtain.

Even with all that. In fact even it she were to get quite a bit of plastic surgery, Hillary will always look well, like "Hillary" (who do we know named Hillary that looks halfway decent?) and so...the response we get even if she were to get a massive "overhaul" is

Eeeewwwwwwww!

Now top that off with the fact that the woman doesn't know shit about the economy or how to run government, and you have it all in front of you.....

I say vote for anyone else...Just make sure to vote.

Thanks
    Steve

#12     Jan 22, 2008
  3. LT701

LT701

not if it's mccain, i stay home

dems told me i had to vote for kerry against bush

i didnt

reps tell me i have to vote mccain or guliani against hillary, i wont, even though i cant stand her

#13     Jan 23, 2008

4. where do I get the bumper sticker?

#14     Jan 23, 2008
  5. NOOOOOOOOOO..... vote Ron Paul. McCain is a criminal. he is pure scum.. maybe one of the worst offenders. a traitor.. a benedict arnold. Hillary is bad too.. they all are except Ron Paul and Kucinich (although i hate some of Dennis' positions).

Ron Paul was one of four Congressmen that wrote Cox asking for changes to prevent illegal naked shorting 2 months ago. wake the fk up people this is getting real serious.

http://www.sec.gov/comments/s7-19-07/s71907-330.pdf

"...Specifically, we ask the Commission to begin a rule-making process and solicit comments on regulations revising Regulation SHO to (1) require a firm location of shares to be borrowed before a short sale can be executed, and (2) enable transparency in this area by mandating timely disclosure of the volume of failures-to-deliver shares of companies on the Regulation SHO threshold list. These are among the changes to Regulation SHO that the US. Chamber of Commerce urged the Commission to consider in comments dated September 13, 2006 and January 23, 2007. Other notable commentators also have requested these amendments...."

#15     Jan 23, 2008
  6. I presume he makes an exception for his constituents, you know, like he does for earmarks for his constituents in spending bills? lol

#16     Jan 23, 2008
  7. he votes against the earmarks, nice try jr. the govt steals his constituents money... they are just trying to get back what was theirs to begin with.

i notice you didn't touch the illegal naked shorting topic. LOL LOL LOL dumbass!

#17     Jan 23, 2008

8. Yes, he voted against the earmarks for his constituents that HE PUT IN THE BILL. (which, as everyone knew, would pass) This is laughingstock stuff, bro!

Ah, yes, the illegal naked shorting topic. I presume that the RON PAUL newsletter will point out that it is specifically blacks and jews that he is targeting. Of course, Paul will say that he doesn't edit the newsletter that is printed under his name. roflmao!

#18     Jan 23, 2008
  9. Same here. At least Hillary doesn't backstab her own party's core supporters. Plus, she is less likely to bungle us into pointless wars than McCain. Her experience in extensive corruption at both the state and federal level has given her a more nuanced understanding of the economy than McCain, whose understanding of financial matters is limited to marrying money and jumping when charley Keating snapped his fingers.

#19     Jan 23, 2008
  10. She has already had more facial surgery than Joan Rivers. Just compare her Arkansas pics to her today.

She should also make sure that CNN never again uses that shot from behind the candidates during a debate. Defintely not her good side.

#20     Jan 23, 2008