Hillary and Obama really go at it

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LT701, Jan 22, 2008.

1. LT701

LT701

Obama pointed out that hillary was a corporate lawyer on the board of walmart

hillary shot back that obama had represented a chicago slumlord

funny how these two 'saviors of working people' made their real money representing the people who turn the screws on working people

most people i know made their money in a far more benign way

2. Choice is an illusion created between those with power and those without. ---Matrix Reloaded, 2003.

3. LT701

LT701

people will revolt against having no choice, so they're given a fake one

4. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MD9F1t9GQzA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MD9F1t9GQzA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

5. LT701

LT701

i love the look on hillary at second 15

51-52 also

a glimpse of the real hillary

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think they should put on the gloves and get in the ring. My money would be on the Hildabeast.

7. LOL, Obama has a large pair of ears for Hillary to box

8. Obama needs to forget the rough stuff. He is a girly man, and the Clintons will destroy him if he persists. She gave him a taste last night. He's lucky she didn't pull out the drug stuff. Basically, she can say anything she wants, but he is inhibited in responding because brain-dead liberals have been trained to reflexively defend Clinton corruption and sleaze.

You have to appreciate the irony of the cattle futures trader accusing a black liberal of corruption. If Obama had any balls, he would have thrown the whole list in her face, but he is a wimp and doesn't have the stones to be president. Maybe he should get his wife or maybe Oprah to respond.

It must break Jesse Jackson's heart to see him get bitch-slapped like this.

9. LT701

LT701

hillary's furious that her plan to get elected because she's not male is getting trumped by a candidate because he's not white

10. In my opinion, Hillary Clinton is a strident, unpleasant, power hungry, con artist. In addition her voice quality is very unpleasant. Although people do vote for her, I hope that soon we will see a turn in popular sentiment. I believe she would be a disaster as a president. I don't think she has the character or the intellect to do more than puppet her husband's directives.

I think her popularity is largely with women. Men who look at her probably see what I see and are repelled. I won't vote for her.

I don't know if anyone remembers, but Hillary is the one who commented that she didn't like the idea of China investing in our bond market. She felt that it gave them too much leverage against us....This is the kind of ignorance that we would have to endure if she got elected.

I might be tempted (to vote for her) if she'd lose about 20, maybe 30 lbs, and get some good size silicon implants. Oh yeah and lose the polyester pants suits...Also I think it would be a nice touch if she would get her belly button pierced, and perhaps do a nice photo spread ("Juggs" or "High Rider")...

Thanks
    Steve

#10     Jan 22, 2008