Hilary Shelton: (NAACP) Romney is a racist....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 13, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Do you realise that you just implied that it is terrible to be born black, and also implied most black people wish they were white? Do you really think most black people secretly wish they were white?

If a right winger had said this they would have been torn to fucking pieces.....

#41     Jul 13, 2012
  2. Yes it's chaos but not the theory, it's chaos and perverse incentives to be non-productive that are much more prevalent in "inferior" households and communities.

#42     Jul 13, 2012
  3. Good effing Lord can you imagine the outrage if he declined their invitation to boo him in person?

I mean it's like insisting joseph liberman address the kkk.

#43     Jul 13, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

The funny thing is that Obama didnt even bother to show up(must be nice when you can bank on 95% of the vote without doing anything), but Romney is supposedly appeasing racists for making the exact same speech he delivers everywhere else........ talk about a rigged deck....

#44     Jul 13, 2012
  5. Even black children prefer "white" dolls so you are correct even they know the truth.

#45     Jul 13, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

No, no, and no. Don't exaggerate. For those that have ever played an RPG:

Straight White Male: The Lowest Difficulty Setting There Is
    http://whatever.scalzi.com/2012/05/15/straight-white-male-the-lowest-difficulty-setting-there-is/

#46     Jul 13, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

I understand full well that you were implying whites have it easier, but

I didnt exxagerate anything, you just implied that no one would choose to be black instead of white if given the choice....

Do you really think that people who are black wish they were white?

#47     Jul 13, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What a joke. The guy makes an effort to go speak to the NAACP and can't win. If he had never shown up, it would be "see, he's not for us!" The fact that he showed up and gave the same speech he gives everywhere else, it's "See, he knew he'd get booed and did it to galvanize the whites."

What a load of crap.

Mark my words - this WILL backfire on both the NAACP and the left as a whole. People who are on the fence are getting sick and tired of this stupid media crap.

#48     Jul 13, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Howard Kurtz was just on CNN and he called it out, i have noticed that Anderson Cooper and Erin Burnett have been the only 2 middle of the line people i have seen on this election, so i wonder if CNN realises how bad the majority of journalists are embarassing themselves, and they are attempting to position themself as the only credible news source......

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/114922" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#49     Jul 13, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Last night they even discredited the Bain attacks on Anderson Cooper's show, then called Obama out for his thuggish campaign.....

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/114914" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#50     Jul 13, 2012