Hilary Shelton: (NAACP) Romney is a racist....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 13, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

First off this fucking meathead tries to claim the NAACP is a "Bipartisan" organisation, then he says Romney should not have talked about repealing Obamacare in front of the NAACP.

Then he says Romney was speaking infront of the NAACP simply to antagonize black people, and gin up a racist vote, even though Romney gave the exact same speech he gives everywhere.....

Then he says that Romney should have created new shit specifically for black people if he didnt want to get booed,

Then the guy says Romney is going to steal all the money from the education system, since he wants to move to a voucher system...(which would be a huge benefit to black people since they live in the shittiest school districts)

So why dont all you wise asses on the left, who are always proclaiming that right wingers are racist, tell me exactly how someone who believes in the free market is supposed to speak to black people, without being accused of being a racist? I would love someone on the left to explain this one to me, if this is the way that the NAACP is going to respond when a right winger speaks to them.....

Interview with this Hilary Shelton Jackass starts at about 2:50 if you want to skip the begginning......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A--Ftiu5irc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Someone from the left called Romney a racist? You're kidding? Seriously? Like for real? You're pulling my leg? Are you sure? It's really hard to believe. :)

3. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, Watch the video, and you will soon get an understanding for exactly the kind of race hustlers that operate on ET.......

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RXukxV2yUgo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Unbelievable. Why doesn't someone answer this question for me: Why the fuck would Romney need to antagonize blacks to get the white racist vote.. he is running against a BLACK guy? :p

Dude goes there because he was invited, and from what I saw of it he only got booed once and overall did fine imo. Now he is a racist lol, I am just going to laugh at this nonsense from now on. Don't say you guys weren't warned, the white guilt trip is eventually going to boil into sheer fucking anger.. keep prodding the sleeping giant. If you can't spot the problem here, you're it.

6. Max E.

Max E.

HAHAHA Never even thought of this before.....

So I guess the NAACP thinks ROMNEY needs to get booed by blacks in order to get the klan to show up and vote against a black guy..... LOL funniest shit ever...... :D

Thanks for that Piggybank, im literally laughing my ass off at the absurdity.....

7. The rednecks think Mittens is a closet liberal. He went there to take the boos and prove that he is not. Sort of a rite of passage thing....

Next Question.

8. Max E.

Max E.

And just when you think this kind of race hustling BS is so over the top that no logical person could possibly into it...... RCG steps in..... :D

10. Max E.

Max E.

#10     Jul 13, 2012