Hilary and Fox News, what a beautiful marriage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, May 8, 2006.

1. That must explain why 80% of jewish americans voted for Kerry.

The information was no different but Bush used it differently cherry-picking the pieces that suited his agenda and ignoring the rest, he ignored the UN inspectors, he ignored all other options besides military invasion. The downing street memos are quite clear about that and no one has actually even tried to deny them.

#61     May 12, 2006
  2. Oh yeah, we have a much better political climate in the middle east under Bush....

For oil producers who are getting 3 times the price for their oil since Bush took office.

What nonsense....

#62     May 12, 2006
  3. JWS11

JWS11

Undoubtedly, according to your theory, Bush inspired the Chinese and the Indians to consume a lot more oil than was anticipated, and then scared the Saudis, Russians, Nigerians etc out of their charitable (as usual) plan to keep oil prices below cost in order to help the economies of their captive markets. After all, he is responsible for EVERYTHING BAD and NOTHING GOOD that's happening in the world, right?

Please rethink your argument because, I suspect, you have definitely blown a gasket somewhere in your head. Sorry!

#63     May 12, 2006
  4. Every rational trader and analyst says there is a 15 to 20 dollar premium in oil due to Middle East uncertainty....all we have to do is look to what happened since Bush invaded Iraq to today....world wide consumption did nothing about that...

I almost feel sorry for Bush apologists these days, what a horrible position to have to take....

#64     May 12, 2006
  5. JWS11

JWS11

So, oil goes up and computers go down... it's called a complex economy. What matters is real, net, growth and we've had planty of that since he took office - more than double of Europe's and Japan's - a real success story for the American economy under his leadership!

Actually, it's not just the Saudis that benefited... I did pretty well too: have been playing both XOM and OIH on the long side. Yes, I know, it's all my fault, sorryyyyy... :D

#65     May 12, 2006
  6. So if our next president was in the computer business, and his VP is in the computer business, then computer prices will go up?

ROTFLMAO....

Was Clinton in the computer business at one time in his life?

Oh man, too funny...

#66     May 12, 2006
  7. JWS11

JWS11

Hey, all I know is that the Clintons couldn't make a dime until they started selling books about stuff like Monica, etc. On the other hand, Bush is a self made multi-millionnaire. That's something to aspire to, imo. But I forgot - you are a love-loving communist, aren't you? Or liberal, whatever... :p

#67     May 12, 2006
  8. This is how you make arguments?

#68     May 12, 2006
  9. JWS11

JWS11

Sorry, I got carried away there, I apologize. Thanks for the chat, take care :)

#69     May 12, 2006
  10. No problemo..

:D

#70     May 12, 2006