Hilary 2016 57 % support ,37 % oppose

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Dec 5, 2012.

1. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blo...upport-2016-120211438--abc-news-politics.html

Hillary in 2016? Popular Idea

Carried by a new high in personal popularity and broad approval of her work as secretary of state, Hillary Clinton closes out her diplomatic career with majority support as a candidate for president in 2016.

Fifty-seven percent in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll say they'd back a run by Clinton to succeed Barack Obama, vs. 37 percent opposed. That includes a broad gender gap - 66 percent support for Clinton among women, dropping to 49 percent among men.

Clinton is expected to step down soon from her leadership of the State Department, a position she accepted after narrowly losing the Democratic presidential nomination to Obama in 2008. She's demurred on the prospect of another bid for the presidency.

Clinton's fared well during her tenure at State; 68 percent approve of her work, second only to Colin Powell among the last five secretaries of state. (He managed a remarkable 85 percent approval in 2002 and 2003.) Similarly, two-thirds in this poll, produced for ABC by Langer Research Associates, see Clinton favorably overall, numerically a new high in her long public career as first lady, U.S. Senator, presidential candidate and top U.S. diplomat.

2. Cuomo is my first choice but I'll settle for Hilary

3. So you vote based on ethnicity not policy.

4. No

5. As long as the takers are in charge, it wouldn't suprise me if elmo won the presidency.

I would say that once the tax burdens really start to take hold and the reality of obamacare, the democrats may very well be in deep shit.

But, you never know, if people are stupid enough to vote for obama there are no limits.

6. Aren't there a lot of African refugees in Italy now? One of them could be your dream candidate.....How about Mario Balotelli.

7. Thanks for the advice but I'll stick with Cuomo or Hilary.When they are President I hope they dont drive you as crazy as Obama did

8. There is another African American candidate high on my list for President,Deval Patrick.He's likely to be President as well one day.Sorry for all this bad news I'm supplying you with today

9. It doesn't bother me at all. I just find it utterly bizarre that someone would vote for someone just because he/she is Italian or has a darker shade of skin color.

10. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, nice.

By the way, have you consulted the "jem algo" on this possibility yet? : )

#10     Dec 5, 2012