Highly Relevant NOW

Discussion in 'Politics' started by piezoe, Nov 18, 2020.

1. piezoe

piezoe

To be technically correct he didn't express a personal opinion. He said his employer had a policy of not indicting a sitting president, and he was bound by that policy. (Note that I'm paraphrasing. These are not his actual words but rather his actual sentiment. )

#21     Nov 19, 2020
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

For what?

#22     Nov 19, 2020
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

is there online betting on how long until he's Epsteined?

#23     Nov 19, 2020
    piezoe likes this.
  4. 10 lunatics with AR35 is enough to take down thousands of commies who don't carry guns.
    And yes, Democrats won't risk having a civil war during their tenure. They could be overthrown, and will be.
    So, no, they won't put Trump behind bars.
    Above all, Trump did nothing wrong.

#24     Nov 19, 2020
    PintoFire likes this.
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

More chance you get killed or end up doing serious jail time.

#25     Nov 19, 2020
  6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

That would mean 10 dead or jailed lunatics. Perhaps this is your destiny, but your probably just some stupid kid giving orders to others on the internet.

#26     Nov 19, 2020
  7. wildchild

wildchild

Of course you would have to prove it first. You have failed for the last 4 years. Other than the evidence portion, it should work out great for you.

#27     Nov 19, 2020
  8. wildchild

wildchild

LOL,

#28     Nov 19, 2020
  9. piezoe

piezoe

I hope for your sake you're not serious. Not because of any risk to me, but of the risk to you of getting yourself arrested or killed. We are still a nation of laws. And most of us intend to abide by them.

#29     Nov 19, 2020
  10. I am in no way propagating violence. I am just saying what is bound to happen if the Dems put Trump behind bars.

#30     Nov 20, 2020