Highly Relevant NOW

Discussion in 'Politics' started by piezoe, Nov 18, 2020.

1. piezoe

piezoe

There is an interesting technique exposed in the YouTube Video for sealing indictments that can later breach the statutory restriction. What if the new Biden DOJ would decide, for example, to seal Tump's indictment for felony, violation of U.S. election law? Apparently they could. Then a subsequent DOJ, under say, a President Harris, who might be less Charitable toward our criminal President than a President Biden will apparently be, could unseal the indictment.

The Grand jury has already completed its investigation and issued one indictment which resulted in a guilty plea and a federal prison sentence. But the so-conspirator, Donald Trump, was not indicted at that time. Its doubtful that a sealed indictment already awaits the President, but it seems less doubtful that a sealed indictment might be filed by the new DOJ before the statute runs out in 2021. Hmmm.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    Ricter likes this.
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

There is no sealed indictment in the name of Donald Trump.

3. piezoe

piezoe

God I would hate to be in Donald's shoes. The man may have up to two stops on his way to hell. One in Federal Prison, and another in New York State Prison. Yikes. No wonder he is barricading himself in the White House while fighting like an alley cat.

4. Ricter

Ricter

But there is a sealed throat with Trump's cock in it.

Tony Stark likes this.
  5. piezoe

piezoe

1) We would have no way of knowing; 2) There may be one coming after Jan. 20th. And we wouldn't know about that one either.

6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Incorrect. ---Sitting presidents cannot be indicted whether sealed or otherwise. I have proven this conclusively on this board.

7. piezoe

piezoe

This has nothing to do with a sitting president. This has to do with indicting a common every day jerk like yourself. What's the problem here? Was my vocabulary too expansive for you to be able to read my post. Even so, you must have been able to understand the video. English is your native language?

And if you are trying to be cute by suggesting that Trump will be President after Jan 20th, your digging a bigger hole for yourself than even I thought you were capable of.

8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Betting odds are at 10.5%. That means that 10.5% of the time, that result happens.

9. piezoe

piezoe

so how much money are you going to put on that line.

10. piezoe

piezoe

It won't matter whether the President is sitting or standing, so long as they have a sycophant AG running the DOJ. Nevertheless, you have not proven anything. There is no law, not Constitutional, not statutory, nor case, that forbids the President being indicted. It is not a constitutional issue that could come before the Court. Rather it's an opinion written by a DOJ employee. It does not carry the wait of law.

The reasoning behind that opinion is juvenile.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    #10     Nov 18, 2020
    userque likes this.