Highly Accurate Market Prediction Methodology seeks Partner

Discussion in 'Trading' started by gh50, Apr 25, 2008.

1. #51     Apr 26, 2008
  2. gh50

gh50

Nope I've seen that one before but it was too subjective and did not work well in realtime for me. Completely different method.

-gh50

#52     Apr 26, 2008
  3. gh50

gh50

Not sure what I've done to deserve that comment, but you are certainly entitled to rant and point fingers of accusation and blame, meanwhile four of your ET members have offered to help me with the project and that's what I was looking for here, just some assistance with the project.

-gh50

#53     Apr 26, 2008
  4. bespoke

bespoke

Yup, there is a sucker born every minute.

And if what you actually preach is true, then you are obviously the sucker.

Idiots on this board.... sheesh. Probably the same guys who bought Marl the Bot

Geez, why do I even bother to open these threads. I guess I'm an idiot too.

#54     Apr 26, 2008
  5. i have found the cure to cancer.. seriously.. I'll actually let you buy in as a partner right now because I love having hundreds of hands in my cookie jar!!!!!!!!!!! i love sharing my money with other people..please please come pick my pocket

I am also selling units in the ownership in:

1. my disovery of atlantis
    2. cure to aids
    3. location of the fountain of youth
    4. the ark
    5. too many .too numerous to list here.. send me a
    check for 100 dolalrs to my po box and i will give out all of my partnerships..lol lol lmao .. still lmao..... sfsmp

sofunnyshittingmypants

#55     Apr 26, 2008
  6. you guys forget something, there are people on Internet who truly believe that they do in fact have something worth while

it doesn't mean that OP is a scam, just a very confused young trader

and lets face it, we've all been there

well.................not me, cause I am talented, but you know what I mean :)

#56     Apr 27, 2008
  7. "GEE, good Sir, where may I too buy a system with this remarkable accuracy?"

LMAO

#57     Apr 27, 2008

8. You are such a lying sack

#58     Apr 27, 2008
  9. No, but he looks exactly like the guy who switched out my snow tires for the regular ones.

#59     Apr 27, 2008
  10. Your problem is, you came to this place talking like you had little idea what seriously trading involves, and ignored everyone's request for forward proof

The fact that you ignore this labels you as a charlatan. Many people like you walk into this place, and they disappear shortly thereafter

So the reactions you get, seem self inflicted.

Frankly from what you have shown so far, I doubt serious traders would waste their time, so you are likely to get newbies and unsuccessful traders.

Just an observation...

#60     Apr 27, 2008