Highly Accurate Market Prediction Methodology seeks Partner

Discussion in 'Trading' started by gh50, Apr 25, 2008.

1. I will assume that what you have "works". If it does "work", that's your edge. The best way to "eliminate" an "edge" is to release it to the public. If you are nothing but a vendor, by all means do so :) Then it's back to the drawing board :)

#21     Apr 26, 2008
  2. Plese give him your money ... :)

#22     Apr 26, 2008
  3. Since neither Elliott Wave nor Gann test well under rigorous conditions, that may also show that you don't either...

#23     Apr 26, 2008
  4. sg20

sg20

Write a scientific paper; if you are that good money will start pouring in the minute the journal is released, but unfortunately I don't think you have it so stop kidding yourself.

Regards,

sg20

#24     Apr 26, 2008
  5. Hi GH,

I am really impressed. I have enough money but I always go kitesurfing to Egypt and I never know in advance if I will have some wind there. So you could make a graph which predicts wind for the next 2 years so I can plan my vacation better.
    Then, you could make a prediction at which evenings my girl friend is in the mood to make sex with me because then I can make better plans and avoid asking her all the time.
    Thanks a lot my friend !

#25     Apr 26, 2008
  6. ATLien

ATLien

You don't ask, you just take what is yours.

#26     Apr 26, 2008
  7. ScottD

ScottD

Mandelbrot, one gets a mental picture of you as court jester jumping around on your toes with a funny multi-tip hat. Keep it up. You are here to entertain us.

#27     Apr 26, 2008
  8. ScottD

ScottD

gh50, in the time it's taken you to write a couple replies, you simply could have posted a MetaTrader chart showing a predicted future turn.

Since you haven't done that, you are full of shit.

No point continuing this thread.

Another day, another charlatan.

#28     Apr 26, 2008
  9. EliteEd

EliteEd

Every trading book or publication I've ever read said there is no Holy Grail.......or grailholy for that matter! Anyone could have retired a millionaire trading that one chart alone! I could go on Tradestaion and make a chart just like that......even better.

#29     Apr 26, 2008
  10. gh50

gh50

Geez you guys are certainly impatient.

In addition:
    1) I have never asked anyone here for money, I asked for a collaborative partnership with someone who may be interested. That's simply all I asked for. There's alot of work that needs to be done and I can't do it all myself.

2) I'm not selling anything here. What led you to think that?

3) Any of you are welcome to come to Texas sit with me over a cup of coffee and I will share as much as I can without giving away the farm. Any takers?

-hg50

#30     Apr 26, 2008