Highly Accurate Market Prediction Methodology seeks Partner

Discussion in 'Trading' started by gh50, Apr 25, 2008.

1. WOW! amazing! I will send you money right away ...no wait! ill just give you my credit card number is that ok? What is your address?

#11     Apr 25, 2008
  2. toc

toc

'If you had something of value there would be hedgefunds and ibanks lining up to pay top dollar.'

Screw the HF and Banks, with such perfect system one would make millions in 6 months evens starting from $1K. Then one can have his own HF and ofcourse a family of learjets.
    :D

#12     Apr 25, 2008
  3. If this thing were that good he could max out his credit cards and be sitting on a king's ransom inside of 5 years.

The thread is a joke, the OP is a hustler and ScottD is a horses ass.

#13     Apr 25, 2008
  4. gh50

gh50

Guys, I know most of you think I'm full of shite. Based on the crap that's out there and the snake oil salesmen on ebay (geez what scammers) I understand the system fatigue, and doubts about my motives and methods.

I will post more charts here soon and I am working on a couple of videos. What I have found makes really defines why Elliot wave works but it does it in realtime and not hindsight. It is the ruleset why Gann's square of nine works (altough his idea is flawed) as well. I have been sitting on this since last year cause initially I did not think it was real and shelved it for a few months working on other methods. I tested this since the first of the year and I believe it's solid. To be honest financial market mastery is not my only goal. This model works for any data that has built in volatility such as manufacturing yield analysis, weather, I think it can even be applied to crop growth patterns. I am more interested in making history than making a quick buck. I have alot of money already.

I need one or two visionary people with good resources and contacts in industry to coordinate meetings, help me with presentation material and finally to help create a tool for analysis. This is a big project that I cannot do alone.

Getting this idea infront of people who deal with trading and financial markets is easy due to the larger audience (such as here) than it is to get a bunch of scientists to listen to me tell them they are using outdated methods and to take a look at my approach, knowing that I have no formal science training.

If you want to assist let me know, if you want to bash me that's your choice but I'm not sure what value that brings to this user community.

-hg50

#14     Apr 25, 2008
  5. toc

toc

'I am more interested in making history than making a quick buck. I have alot of money already.'

If you can wait till the next year then you might wanna talk to George W. Bush who is retiring after making a shitface of himself in the history books.

He will be more than willing to undo the bad with your good partnership.

He boasts of good resources, connections in addition to some money made in Long Oil Futures positions before he invaded Iraq.
    :D

Dude! if you are so sure about making history then FIRST start a real time journal on ET and prove your system. If it really works then name will catch the talks and before you know it you will be getting the US Army protection in some unknown military base deep inside the mountains. :D

#15     Apr 25, 2008
  6. If you even want to be taken seriously you need to establish a track record and then request someone's assistance with the money part of the equation.

Otherwise (and more likely) you're just another hustler.

So keep on hust'lin.

#16     Apr 25, 2008
  7. ScottD

ScottD

Mandelbrot thinks any tangential negative comment about the community is directly about him. Can you imagine going through life like that. Poor bast'd.

#17     Apr 25, 2008
  8. gaj

gaj

good luck, gh.

i have nothing to offer, but hopefully you can find a good partner.

#18     Apr 25, 2008
  9. Does your system predict whether or not you'll make history?

Really if you have say 100k and your system makes 10%/month (which should be easy since it predicts everything) you'll have 30 Mil in 5 years, 10 Billion in 10 years. The people you're looking for will beating down your door by then.

#19     Apr 25, 2008
  10. gh50

gh50

Hmmm. Well my method could certainly predict when the number of new millionaires would rise and fall. Perhaps someone could use it to gauge the best timing for when to start a new business?

Given enough data points and variation anything's possible. I will be starting a consortium to consider the potential uses for my predictive method.

As for the hedge fund route someone mentioned. I have dealt with several of them before when I ran a bond fund in 2003, before they invest a dime they want to test it on their own for 6 months. Well if they have the formula to test with what the heck would they need me for? Cat's outta the bag at that point. The fact that I made 200% in 4 months trading bonds with proof meant little to them. They wanted something for nothing.

-hg50

#20     Apr 25, 2008